Soho is the UK’s entertainment capital with many theatres, bars, restaurants and music venues. Soho also has a long tradition of being a home to many media companies. Some of the businesses based in Soho include BBH London - Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Arcadia Group, Mr. President, Soho House & Co and Spotify.
Offices in Soho
With over 1,000 commercial properties and 53 agents in Soho, London, there are currently 141 offices, 53 serviced offices, 34 retail units, and 4 leisure units available to rent. The average asking price is £64 PSF for office.
The street with the most office building is Wardour Street, W1F and the street with the second largest number of office is Oxford Street, W1D.
- Oxford Circus 3 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road - 7 min walk
- London Charing Cross - 10 min walk
- London Euston - 15 minute
- London Victoria 20 min
- London City - 8.3 miles
- London Heathrow - 14.1 miles
- London Gatwick 25.3m
- Bar Italia was the first official Italian Coffee shop in London. It opened its doors in 1949
- Karl Marx’s blue plaque is located at 28 Dean Street, Soho, London W1D 3RY.
- Great Marlborough Street was once home to the Phillip Morris cigarette factory. This is where Marlboro cigarettes come from.
- Today Soho is still home to many media companies which is very fitting as it was here where John Logie Baird first unveiled his invention of the television to an amazing crowd.