The premises comprise a mid-terrace Edwardian shop and residential upper part arranged over three floors. Formerly trading as a kitchen supplier, the ground floor shop is currently vacant and the upper part is arranged to provide two, self-contained two bedroom apartments currently let on Assured Shorthold tenancies. The ground floor provides a shop and rear stores comprising some 804 sq ft (75 sq m) with WC. The three upper floors comprise two flats with access from the street each providing two bedrooms, one reception room, kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation is centrally heated and double glazed.
• Well located main road position and close to public transport
• Vacant shop offering trading/investment opportunity
• Freehold and free of VAT
• Existing residential income and predicted commercial income £42,000 per annum
• Potential to increase residential income
• Flat 387D- Reference Number: 2188-8009-7219-3215-8980 Rating: E - 48 Flat 387E- Reference Number: 8906-6055-8629-3807-9283 Rating: D - 66 Shop: Reference Number: 9828-3032-0380-0800-5905 Rating: F - 150
|National rail||0.6m||Bowes Park|
|Nearest airport||16.0m||London City|
Register your requirement with Realla and receive daily updates. Find out more
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Glenny. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Glenny for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from Glenny.