The subject premises are to be created from the current basement of 87-89 High Street which will be redeveloped to create one or two units facing the Blackwood Retail Park. The town's car park is directly behind the building and is anchored by Asda including B&M with 220 car parking spaces. The building offers potential for a number of retail and leisure uses, subject to planning.
• Prime Retail Property
• Total NIA circa 3,620 sq ft (336 sq m)
• Will consider sub-dividing to create two retail units
• Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning)
• Situated near public car park
• EPC Band: C (73)
• RENT FOR WHOLE £30,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE RENT FOR PART £15,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
Register your requirement with Realla and receive daily updates. Find out more
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Brinsons. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brinsons for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from Brinsons.