The property is situated on the eastern side of Tonbridge High Street at its northern end in the old quarter of the town. It is situated in a mixed retail and commercial area including various other shops, wine bars and restaurants.
Long established business opportunity
• Main 'A' road location
• Recently constructed showrooms
• Opposite Esso fuel filling station with Costa coffee & Spar convenience store
• Superb financial history
• Premier South East dealership
• Shares in the business are offered for sale
Price reduced from £275,000 now to £250,000
• Investment & development opportunity
• Being sold freehold subject to current tenancy
• Consent granted for 2 single bedroom flats over shop
• High Street position
Attractive, large, affluent village parade
• Self-Contained One Bedroom Maisonette
• £180,000 for the freehold
• Prominent location
• Ground Floor retail unit currently trading as a popular local Florist.
Realla offers the most powerful commercial property search in the UK. The retail property segment is the second largest commercial property for sale category after commercial land for sale. Retail units for sale constitute 23% of the whole market. There are over 2,700 retail units for sale spanning across the entire country with a total stock square footage of over 146 million sq ft. Realla attacks hundreds of thousands of retail tenants every month to find a perfect space for their retail brands.