Cressington is an affluent leafy suburb of Liverpool, located approximately 4 ½ miles south of the city centre, close to Allerton, Aigburth and Mossley Hill.
• The property is situated on Aigburth Road, which is a main arterial route linking the city centre to its more affluent southern suburbs and the airport.
• The property forms part of a traditional suburban shopping parade which is extremely well established. There is off-road car parking close by to the front of the parade.
• The property comprises a double retail unit let to William Hill and two large flats over ground, first and second floor levels.
• Flat 564a currently provides 3 bedrooms and 566a is a 4 bedroom flat.
• The flats are both self-contained and accessed via their rear yards.
• Ground floor let to William Hill Organization Ltd for a term of 10 years from 17/02/17 (expiring 16/02/27). There is a tenant’s break clause at the end of Year 5 and the current rent is £10,500 per annum.
• The flats will be sold with full vacant possession and provide a redevelopment/refurbishment opportunity.
• The property is to be sold Freehold.
• Offers sought in excess of £295,000 (TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS) for our client’s freehold interest, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.