Location: The property is located on King Street, Maidstone, the County Town of Kent adjacent to the Gateway and The Mall in the heart of the town centre. King Street has a mixture of established retail and office occupiers and benefits from excellent prominence being adjacent to the Bus Station and The Mall rooftop car park.
• Accommodation: The property has excellent retail frontage to King Street plus the benefit of first floor offices and basement storage. Ground Floor: Retail/Office 54.56 sq m (587 sq ft) Kitchen 8.17 sq m (88 sq ft) First Floor: Offices 44.70 sq m (481 sq ft) WCs Basement: Storage 9.40 sq m (101 sq ft) Total NIA 116.83 sq m (1,258 sq ft) 6 Car Parking Spaces in the secure car park to the rear of the property
• Rent: Price: Offers invited in the order of £295,000
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £9,500 @ 48.0p in the £ Rates payable £4,560 for the year April 2018/19 Applicants should make their own enquiries into the availability of small business rates relief.
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for VAT
• EPC: Awaited