Freehold former nightclub and gym with planning to be redeveloped into a 42 flat development with 2 retail units
• The approved scheme will comprise 42 studio, one and two bedroom apartments together with two ground floor retail units.
• The building’s historic facade will be retained, and a six-storey building erected featuring red brickwork in Flemish bond, stone textured render details and Juliette balconies with frameless glass balustrades, to complement the local vernacular and honour the 1920’s heritage.
• The property is currently arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a bar and nightclub with a manager’s office on the first floor and a self-contained former gym on part ground, first and second floors, which is currently arranged as a modern conference and banqueting hall
• The nightclub comprises 11,420 sq. ft. and the gym, comprises 13,807 sq. ft.
• There is parking for ca. 10 cars on site