Freehold blue-chip supermarket & betting shop investment
• The property comprises a three storey property of traditional stone construction beneath a flat roof arranged as a ground floor supermarket with a Post Office and first floor accommodation.
The property is situated in the centre of Spring Gardens which is a popular thoroughfare road in Buxton. The property is adjacent to Wye Street, which leads to a pay and display car park that has over 100 parking spaces.
Retail Premises in Main Shopping Street of Buxton
• Ideal position within close proximity to large retailers
• Small rear yard and access to the rear with vehicles
• NO CHAIN
• Viewing HIGHLY recommended
• Within close proximity to National Chain Stores
Realla offers the most powerful commercial property search in the UK. The retail property segment is the second largest commercial property for sale category after commercial land for sale. Retail units for sale constitute 23% of the whole market. There are over 2,700 retail units for sale spanning across the entire country with a total stock square footage of over 146 million sq ft. Realla attacks hundreds of thousands of retail tenants every month to find a perfect space for their retail brands.