An established retail park in anaffluent,growing catchment with various asset management initiatives.
• Prominently positioned fronting Bath Road (A4), an arterial road providing direct access to both Bristol city centre and Bath.
• The scheme comprises a modern cluster of 11 retail warehouse units plus one restaurant pod totalling 150,472 sq ft.
• 11.44 acre freehold site with open A1 (non-food) planning consent.
• There are a total of 593 car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:254 sq ft.
• B&M have recently signed a new 10 year lease to occupy the 30,536 sq ft anchor unit which will signiﬁcantly enhance footfall to the scheme and the presentation of the asset.
• The park beneﬁts from a strong retailer line-up including B&M, Home Bargains, TK Maxx, Harveys, Dreams, Halfords, Matalan and PureGym with along WAULT of 6.5 years to expiry(5.45 years to breaks).