The Property comprises a detached, three-storey purpose-built Property with two-storey Offices over Workshop/Storage, fronting onto Mill Street. The Property benefits from Tarmac-surfaced Car Parking to the front.
The property fronts on to Hanover Street which is situated at the busy roundabout junction with St John's Street. The property lies a short walk from Bromsgrove town centre. Recently refurbished to a high standard. EPC = C
sq ft (177.8 sq m)
• Three storey office property in a prominent location
• Each floor comprises cellular offices, single toilet and tea point
• On site parking for seven cars
• Within walking distance of main shopping area
• M5 Junction 3 approximately 2.5 miles
Gross site area of 0.31 acres, 0.13 ha, benefiting from extensive road frontage and close to all amenities. Detailed planning consent for 9 two bedroomed dwellings with no affordable housing requirement.
sq ft (63.29 sq m)
• High quality office premises
• Open plan office accommodation with glass partitioned meeting room
• Modern kitchenette
• Air conditioning
• Two FTC internet lines and VOIP system (subject to transfer of current contract with BT)
• Fully networked with multiple network points
• Well managed estate
• Approximately three miles from Junctions 2 & 3 of the M5
• Halesowen town centre approximately 1.6 miles
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Bewdley offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of Bewdley commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.