Freehold former pub for sale with planning permission granted for 9 apartments.
• Prominent town centre location.
• 0.4 miles to Romford station and the new Elizabeth Line.
• The existing building extends to circa 338m2 / 3,638ft2.
• Planning permission has been granted to convert and extend to provide a new three storey building which will be part conversion and part new build.
• The proposed configuration will comprise the following: 2 x one-bedroom, 4 x two-bedroom and 3 x three-bedroom units.
• 7 parking spaces will be provided under the proposal.
• Freehold with vacant possession.
• We have been instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,100,000 (One Million One Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.