Location: The site is located to the rear of Fairstowe, a beautiful Arts and Crafts detached Edwardian house with substantial gardens. The setting offers a rare opportunity in a secluded corner of the ancient Ashdown Forest. Warren Road is a very attractive and sought after area in Crowborough.
• Accommodation: The main part of the site is approximately 0.85 acres and forms the rear part of the garden (formerly a lawn tennis court and includes a small timber summer house). The application also includes a long slither of land which will provide the access road to Warren Road. There are numerous established trees on the site but most of these are located on the site boundary providing a beautiful setting. We understand 8 trees need to be removed as part of the planning. A full tree report can be found as part of the planning pack. The site is surrounded by residential gardens to the south and east, with woodland to the west.
• Terms: The main parcel of land is being sold freehold with vacant possession. It is the vendors preference to retain freehold ownership of the access road, granting all rights of access for development and use for the proposed dwellings. PLANNING Wealden District Council granted planning consent in October 2017 for the subdivision of the plot and the erection of three detached properties (planning ref: WD/2017/1717/F). A second application that provided an independent access point from Warren Road was then granted in February 2018 (planning ref: WD/2017/2539/F). The proposed scheme includes one 4 bedroom houses and two 5 bedroom houses, each with integral garage. The gross external measurement of the proposed houses are; 2,152 sq ft for the 4 bedroom house and 2,475 sq ft for the 5 bedroom houses. Please note that the proposed includes a CIL payment of £104,439.56 A full pack of the proposed plans and relevant supporting documents can be provided on request.
• Rent: GUIDE PRICE £900,000 Unconditional offers are preferred but offers made subject to an amended planning consent will be considered if accompanied by a sketch scheme and are similar to the proposed. Please do provide details of funding and board approval if required. In accordance with Money Laundering Regulations we are now required to obtain proof of identity and residence from all purchasers
• Viewing: To arrange a viewing or discuss the site in more detail please contact: Mark Presland - email@example.com Mitchell Bourner - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Price: We understand that all mains services are available on site but purchasers should make their own enquiries as to whether they are sufficient.