• Location: Victory Pier is situated on the banks of the River Medway in Kent. The retail premises form part of this award winning waterside development that consists of approximately 841 residential units. Gillingham Train Station is in close proximity, just under 1 mile from the development. The development is situated beside ASD supermarket and Premier Inn Hotel. Other notable retailers within the development include Tesco, Subway, Dominos and CARGO bar and bistro.
• Accommodation: The proposed commercial units are in three buildings around Gillingham Pier. The Units provide the following approximate gross internal areas: The Boathouse Unit 1 1,819 sq ft (169 sq m) Unit 2 3,466 sq ft (322 sq m) Peninsula Quay Unit 4 1,640 sq ft (152 sq m) Unit 5 2,712 sq ft (252 sq m) Unit 6 2,426 sq ft (225 sq m) Flexible use classes: A1 (shops), A2 (financial and professional services), A3 (restaurants and cafes), B1 (business), D1 (non-residential institutions) and D2 (assembly and leisure) All units apart from the Boathouse Unit 3 will be handed over in a shell and core condition. Once fitted out all units are to achieve BREEAM 'Very Good' standard. It may be possible to amalgamate or subdivide some of the units in The Peninsula and Peninsula Quays.
• Terms: The premises are available on new FRI leases for terms to be agreed subject to upward only rent reviews every 5 years. The leases will be contracted outside the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Part II.
• Rent: On application
• Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Surveyor. Please contact Phil Hubbard E: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate