Approached via a long drive between fields of pastureland, Bernithan Court is a handsome and spacious Grade II* period property which dates back to 1692. The property has been restored sympathetically over the years and has been a wonderful family home to the current vendors since 1974. Many original features have been retained such as flagstone floors, oak panelled walls, decorative cornices, ceiling roses and open fireplaces. The property has been well maintained but could benefit from modernising in parts. This superb property provides excellent accommodation primarily arranged over three floors, but also having good sized cellar rooms. The main door opens into the reception hall, off which are the two principal reception rooms, large kitchen and stairs to the first floor. The drawing room is a superb room with high ceilings, a grand stone open fireplace and large windows taking full advantage of the beautiful views over the gardens. The formal dining room is another light filled room and has a feature oak-panelled wall with an open fireplace and original wooden floorboards. The dining room is of excellent proportions with plenty of space for a large table for formal occasions. The traditional kitchen/breakfast room is of good size, has ample space for appliances and has an informal staircase which would have once been used by the housekeepers. The third reception room to the ground floor is the equally impressive sitting room which has a beautiful aspect with views towards the Black Mountains. The ground floor is completed by the boot room and cloak room. To the first floor and second floor are nine bedrooms, three bathrooms and two separate toilets. The bedrooms are of excellent proportions. The property has a wonderful feel throughout and the accommodation flows beautifully. The cellars have been well utilised for a boiler room, store and wine cellar.