• Two-storey self-contained courtyard offices.
• Traditional cavity wall construction with clay pitched tiled roofs.
• Independent room temperature control.
• 2 compartment perimeter trunking for power, voice and data cabling.
• LG7 lighting.
• Suspended ceilings to ground floor with recessed lighting.
• All windows and entrance doors are double-glazed high quality hardwood timber.
• Fully decorated with high quality carpet tiles throughout office areas.
• Disabled WC.
• Fully automatic gated environment.
• Security by CCTV 24hr monitored system.
• 5 Car parking spaces are included with each Office, additional spaces are available by way of negotiation.
Brockhill Park Phase 2 benefits from outline planning for a design and build opportunity for up to five buildings totalling 33,368 Sq Ft (3,100 sq m). The site could be suitable for other uses, subject to planning.
The property is situated on the southern side of Julian Road, between the junctions with Rivers Street and Gloucester Street. A short distance to the east, Julian Road intersects with Landsdown Road, which provides access to the A4. This section of Julian Road is known as River Street Place and the majority of the properties are in commercial use, with nearby occupiers including Co-op, Hue Salon, Julian Road Stores and The Chequers pub.
• Available for sale or on a new lease
• Ready to convert to 3 or 4no Flats
• Planning and Building Regs approved
• Plans available upon request
• First and Second Floor Office Accommodation
• Asking rent now reduced
LOCATION The historic market town of Shepton Mallet is located in the Mendip district of Somerset, five miles east of Wells, England's smallest city. Both the City of Bristol and the picturesque City of Bath, a World Heritage Site, are located just 18 miles away and easily accessible.
The property comprises of a three storey modern Business Centre, which offers attractive high quality office suites, offering a variety of sizes. The accommodation benefits from suspended ceilings, CAT 2 LG3 lighting, passenger lift to all floors. Free meeting room facility for all Tenants. Externally the scheme offers secure on site parking. Investment Summary The Business Centre is currently 64.65% let, to a variation of Tenants (details available on request), currently passing rent of £101,770, reflecting a low rent of only £8.18 per Sq. Ft.
The property is situated on Colne Road (A68) in an established retail locality with other occupiers in the vicinity including KFC, Lidl, Home Bargains. Colne Road is approximately one mile from the amenities of Burney Town Centre.
The property is set within the hear of Worsthorne village, occupying a roadside position off Brownside Road close to its junction with Extwistle Road. Worsthorne is a popular rural village within close proximity to Burnley. Located within a predominantly residential area the property is also in near proximity to a number of commercial occupiers including, pubs, guest houses and independent retailers.
• Quality office building extending to 2,384 sq ft (221 sq m)
• Excellent investment opportunity with leaseback option
• Fully equipped office suite with various meeting and training rooms
• Town centre location close to job centre and various solicitors/accountants
The property is situated on Hargreaves Street which benefits from excellent passing traffic with an abundance of professional users within the area. The accommodation is located conveniently for town centre amenities, bus routes and motorway links.
• Landmark stone building in prominent location on the edge of Burnley Town Centre
• Former Job Centre/Labour Exchange previously occupied as Solicitors head offices
• Part let to PM+M Charted Accountants generating a rent of £21,750 per annum
• Main building would convert into 12 good sized apartments (see attached plans)
• PRICE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED
The property occupies a corner position at the junction of Spring Hill Road and Healey Wood Road. Spring Hill Road is accessed directly from Manchester Road (A682) which in turn provides access to Junction 10 of the M65 via Trafalgar Street (A671). Burnley town centre is also within a short distance via Manchester Road.
The property is situated in an established retail parade on the outskirts of Burnley town centre fronting the heavily trafficated Manchester Road (A682). Burnley town centre and connections with the M65 motorway are both within 1 mile of the property.
The property is situated on Coal Clough Lane set within an established commercial location approximately one mile from Burnley town centre. Junction 10 of the M65 Motorway is within a five minute drive from the property.
Situated just off Rossendale Road on Cemetery Lane the property lies within secluded surroundings overlooking Burnley Cemetery to the front and fields to the rear. Sitting just 0.4 miles away from Rosegrove railway station and 1.1 miles from Junction 9 of the M65. The property offers excellent connectivity to the neighbouring towns of Blackburn, Preston and beyond. Burnley town centre is approximately 10 minutes drive away.
The property is situated on the established Billington Road Industrial Estate, which is located within approximately 5 minutes drive of Junction 8 and 9 of the M65. Burnley town centre with all its amenities are within close proximity. Other occupants within the immediate vicinity include Warburtons bakery, The Original Factory Shop Veka and AMS Neve Ltd.