: A commercial property based in a town centre location. The ground floor consists of a shop floor with 2 rooms and a w.c to the rear. The first floor consists of two rooms ideal for offices or storage. Open to near offers. This property has recently been renovated. Open to near offers.
FOR SALE : Ground floor office suite of 575 sq ft (53.4 sq m) Accommodation comprises two smaller office rooms, kitchen, wcs and a combined reception and main office area Ample on-street parking available at the location.
• Ground Floor Office/Retail Premises
• Self Contained with Kitchen & WC Facilities
• Situated to Popular Commercial Parade Close to Birkdale Village
• Would Suit Alternative Uses Subject to all the Necessary Consents
• Leasing of the Premises Considered
• Available with Vacant Possession
The property is conveniently located on a popular row of busy shops fronting Scotland Road on the outskirts of Nelson town centre. Other occupants in the immediate vicinity include a mixture of retail and professional users and Junction 13 of the M65 is within close proximity.
The property is located in the town of Atherton in the metropolitan borough of Wigan. It is five miles east of Wigan, two miles north of Leigh and ten miles north west of Manchester. Market Street is the main commercial retail thoroughfare that runs through the centre of the town. Nearby national occupiers include Royal Bank of Scotland, Ladbrokes and Heron Foods.
• Excellent opportunity in high-street position
• Stone built former bank in popular retail location
• Four storey accommodation with considerable scope for redevelopment of the upper floors
• Character building extending in total to over 2,000 sq ft
• FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON THE 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019 AT THE NEWCASTLE GRAND HOTEL
The property is situated within Barnoldswick town centre occupying a mid-parade position on Rainhall Road. A popular town location, Barnoldswick is conveniently located within approximately five miles from Skipton and four miles from Colne which in turn provides access to the M65 motorway network. Other occupants in the immediate vicinity include a variety of private retailers, Estate Agents, Solicitors, Café’s, Hairdressers and Fashion Retailers.
• Prominent City Centre Location
• Open plan adaptable space
• Attractive Grade II Listed building
• Rare opportunity for self contained unit with own front door.
• Located just off Castle Street with multiple retail and restaurant amenities
The property is set within the hear of Worsthorne village, occupying a roadside position off Brownside Road close to its junction with Extwistle Road. Worsthorne is a popular rural village within close proximity to Burnley. Located within a predominantly residential area the property is also in near proximity to a number of commercial occupiers including, pubs, guest houses and independent retailers.
• Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
• Buy to Let Opportunity
• Sold Subject to and with the Benefit of Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing approximately £6,280 per annum
• Substantial Ground Floor Property Extending to Approximately 777 Sq Ft
• Viewings Strictly By Appointment Only
• Existing Tenant Unaffected By The Sale
The property is situated on Coal Clough Lane set within an established commercial location approximately one mile from Burnley town centre. Junction 10 of the M65 Motorway is within a five minute drive from the property.
Enjoying a tranquil setting in a short quiet cul-de-sac off St Thomas’s Road and within short walking distance of the town centre, individual style premises which in recent years has been used as offices but which is ideally suited for return to a cottage style residence.
Enjoying a tranquil setting in a short quiet cul-de-sac off St Thomas’s Road and within short walking distance of the town centre, individual style premises which in recent years has been used as offices but which is ideally suited for return to a cottage style residence
• Residential Investment Opportunity - 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
• Let By Way of An Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• Currently Producing Approx £550pcm (£6,600 per annum)
• Situated Close to Southport Town Centre
: This great opportunity to acquire this spacious commercial property with potential for many different uses. The ground floor contains a large shop floor and small side room suitable for office or storage space. The first floor has 2 good sized rooms and a bathroom. The second floor contains 2 rooms suitable for offices or flats. A opportunity not to be missed great potential offices or retail premises. The property is well located within the town centre and to the local population. Former solicitor’s office. Ideal opportunity for business relocation or investment. Offers over £120,000.
Positioned in a popular commercial area FreeholdGround Floor retail unit with workshopSelf contained upper floor offices suitable for alternative use The property comprises an extended ground floor retail unit with self contained offices to the upper floors, all previously occupied … Read More
See the latest North West England office for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 244 available conventional offices in North West England for sale.
53 Church Street, Leigh, Wigan WN7 1AY
is the latest office for sale (2,063 sq ft), listed by Morgan Williams.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for North West England conventional offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of North West England commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.