[brian_ricketts]With over 20 years experience in Liverpool and the north west, Brian has a detailed knowledge of the office property market and a vast experience in valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals. He is often called on by major funds and property companies to negotiate and settle disputes.
• Ground Floor Office/Retail Premises
• Self Contained with Kitchen & WC Facilities
• Situated to Popular Commercial Parade Close to Birkdale Village
• Would Suit Alternative Uses Subject to all the Necessary Consents
• Leasing of the Premises Considered
• Available with Vacant Possession
Old Exchange Buildings is a Grade II Listed property with office accommodation over high-end retail at ground floor. The office accommodation occupies the upper levels of the building and benefits from excellent levels of natural light. Original features including polished timber flooring, cast iron columns and high ceilings are artfully combined with modern efficiencies such as direct/indirect lighting and cable management systems. New common male and female WC’s have been created in a period style to complement the abundant character of the original Stair and lift core. An entry intercom system gives secure remote control of the principal entrance door.
Positioned in a popular commercial area FreeholdGround Floor retail unit with workshopSelf contained upper floor offices suitable for alternative use The property comprises an extended ground floor retail unit with self contained offices to the upper floors, all previously occupied … Read More
• Significantly Extended Surgery Premises with Parking Close to Burscough Town Centre
• Approximately 2,070 Sq Ft NIA over Ground and First Floors
• Offered with Vacant Possession - Available Due to Practice Relocation
• Scope for Alternative Uses Subject to the Necessary Consents
• Established office location close to Liverpool city centre
• Part of the wider Hurricane Court development totalling over 8,361 sq m (90,000 sq ft)
• Nearby occupiers include David Lloyd Leisure and Crown Plaza Hotel
• High specification office building totalling 935.52 sq m (10,070 sq ft)
• Let for a further 5 years to the strong covenant of Agility Logistics Solutions Ltd
• Passing rent £95,665 per annum reflecting just £9.50 per sq ft
• Landmark stone building in prominent location on the edge of Burnley Town Centre
• Former Job Centre/Labour Exchange previously occupied as Solicitors head offices
• Part let to PM+M Charted Accountants generating a rent of £21,750 per annum
• Main building would convert into 12 good sized apartments (see attached plans)
• PRICE SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED
• Modern Office Accommodation
• Blackpool Business Park
• Located on the Enterprise Zone
• Close to M55 Motorway and Town Centre
• Over 2,500sq ft of Floor Space
• Additional Mezzanine Floor Space
• Priced to Sell or Let
• Air Conditioning
• Car Parking for 4 Motor Vehicles
• Viewing Highly Recommended
An attractive character property formerly used as a school building. The property is located in the pleasant village of Madeley, Cheshire and comprises of three well proportioned and versatile rooms, reception hall/cloakroom and W.C's.
A classic expansive property of the Victorian era used in recent years as a house in multiple occupation, The Gables has an existing HMO licence and consent, but also lends itself to reversion to a single dwelling (subject to the local authority planning consent and building regulations approval). The property also has the distinct benefits of an attractive walled and hard landscaped rear patio style garden, as well as a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking, as well as having double glazed windows, a high capacity pressurised hot water system, and a gas fired condensing central heating boiler. The Agents also understand that the property has connections to all mains services.
• Prominent three-storey office premises plus basement
• Large yard / parking area to rear
• Additional off-road parking to front
• May be suitable for alternative uses subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents
• Held Long Leasehold on a 999 year lease
The property comprises a corner brick built and slated building occupied for Estate Agency use for a number of years. The premises incorporate a traditional shop front with return frontage to Lightfoot Street, and comprises a largely open plan sales/office area, which is equipped to a good standard, and with a partitioned kitchen and w/c to the rear.
The property is set within the hear of Worsthorne village, occupying a roadside position off Brownside Road close to its junction with Extwistle Road. Worsthorne is a popular rural village within close proximity to Burnley. Located within a predominantly residential area the property is also in near proximity to a number of commercial occupiers including, pubs, guest houses and independent retailers.
M33 is a landmark building on the A56 Washway Road and refurbishment is currently underway as we prepare to launch suites from 4 person offices up to c. 50,000 sq ft to the market across 2 contiguous floors.
• Residential Investment Opportunity - 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
• Let By Way of An Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• Currently Producing Approx £550pcm (£6,600 per annum)
• Situated Close to Southport Town Centre
• Quality office building extending to 2,384 sq ft (221 sq m)
• Excellent investment opportunity with leaseback option
• Fully equipped office suite with various meeting and training rooms
• Town centre location close to job centre and various solicitors/accountants
• Industrial / Trade Counter property constructed in 2016.
• Site area 1.73 acres approx.
• Circa 40% site cover.
• 8 metre clear warehouse height.
• Rent Reviews are 5 yearly to OMV, capped at 2.5% per annum.
• CCF Limited is wholly owned subsidiary of Travis Perkins Plc.
• Creditsafe Report attached for the tenant.
From Chester, proceed out of the city along Boughton, taking the left hand forked turning immediately after the Boughton Medical Centre and continue over the railway bridge to the mini roundabout. Turn right at the roundabout and proceed to the next T junction, turning left onto Hoole Lane. Proceed past the primary school and straight over the next mini roundabout and for a further distance, along Hoole Lane, turning left into Cedar Drive and then right into Alder Grove and after a further short distance, the development site itself will be observed in its position on the right hand side.
Set behind deep front garden, impressive individual detached residence providing spacious accommodation which could be further enlarged in order to benefit from the generous grounds of over 3⁄4 of an acre.
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial and extremely spacious apartment spread across the first floor of a beautifully converted Victorian building. Located on the corner of Windsor Road, Windsor Heights occupies a quiet yet convenient location within walking distance of Chorley town centre with excellent transport links into surrounding towns and cities.
Detached house linked by attached garages occupying a pleasant position on the edge of the popular village of Wheelton where comprehensive amenities are within walking distance and which is very convenient for commuting into surrounding central Lancs towns and cities and to Manchester.
Enjoying a most attractive and tranquil setting overlooking established landscaped gardens containing mature trees, first floor apartment providing exceptionally gracious accommodation containing many appealing superior quality features and fittings, and which is strongly recommended for inspection. It enjoys an allocated parking space plus spaces devoted to visitors
Enjoying a tranquil setting in a short quiet cul-de-sac off St Thomas’s Road and within short walking distance of the town centre, individual style premises which in recent years has been used as offices but which is ideally suited for return to a cottage style residence.
Ground floor retail or office unit situated within Chorley Town Centre close to other national retailers and other Banks. The unit has the benefit of a double frontage with customer car parking outside.