12,930 Sq Ft This purpose built office building is set over basement, ground and first- fourth floors. The most recent use, has primarily been as serviced offices and the fit out reflects this with cellular rooms. However the majority of internal walls are non structural to enable a more open plan format should purchasers require. The offices benefit from air conditioning throughout, perimeter trunking, carpet flooring, burglar alarm, CCTV, passenger lift and communal WCs.
Location Bickels Yard is located on Bermondsey Street, opposite the White Cube gallery. It is only 0.3 miles from London Bridge Station which is serviced by national train lines and the London Underground (Northern and Jubilee Lines). There is a wealth of eating and drinking establishments along Bermondsey Street and the green spaces of Tanner Street Park and Leather Market Gardens are nearby.
The development will comprise a self-contained purpose built office building over 8 floors. The current -proposal is to fully fit the space to Cat A specification including raised floors, air conditioning, toilets, showers, kitchenettes, lift and bike storage.
• Opportunity to acquire a commercial investment in Zone 1 of Central London.
• Located in the dynamic Southbank area of London less than 5 minutes-walk from Borough Market and London Bridge Underground Station.
• Situated in a highly prominent position fronting Marshalsea Road within 400ft of Borough High Street & Borough Underground Station (Northern Line).
• Long leasehold for 999 years from completion.
• Ground floor comprising 1,310 sq ft (121.7 sq m).
• Unit benefiting from flexible use classes including A1, A2 & D2.
• Currently let to a martial arts studio for a term of 5 years from September 2017 with a mutual break option from September 2020.
• Producing £50,000 per annum (£38.17 per sq ft).
• We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £825,000 (Eight hundred and twenty five thousand pounds), subject to contract.
• This reflects a Net Initial Yield of 5.75%, based on purchasers’ costs of 5.53%, and a Capital Value of £630 per sq ft.
• Freehold available by separate negotiation to include ground rent income of 9 residential units and a further commercial unit.
The property is located on the north side of Long Lane, just to the west of the junction with Bermondsey Street, where there are numerous restaurants, bars and independent retailers. London Bridge station (Mainline, Jubilee & Northern lines) is approximately a 6 minute walk away with Borough Underground station (Northern line) also nearby. The office is approached via secure gates and forms part of a modern mixed use development. It is arranged over ground and first floors with an impressive double height reception. The office was refurbished in 2015 and provides efficient and contemporary accommodation.
Location The premises is located on the corner of Westminster Bridge Road and York Road, directly opposite the Park Plaza Hotel and St Thomas' Hospital, in close proximity to Parliament. The nearest station is Waterloo (0.3 miles) for Underground and National Rail services and various bus routes operate along Westminster Bridge Road.
See the latest Southbank office for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 17 available conventional offices in Southbank for sale.
Glasshill Studios, King Bench St
is the latest office for sale (6,234 sq ft), listed by LDG.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Southbank conventional offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Southbank commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.