Centrally located on a prominent residential road in Herne Hill, close to Brockwell Park and equidistant between Herne Hill and West Dulwich railway stations.
• The current building is a former Victorian Dairy measuring approx. 15,000 sq ft (GIA).
• No recent planning history.
• An indicative scheme has been prepared for the demolition and development of a fully residential scheme of 37 flats.
• The proposed development has a total NIA of 29,321 sq ft /2,724 sq m.
• The indicative proposals take into consideration the affordable housing and family unit requirements.
• The site benefits from a positive pre-app.
• Our clients will consider subject to planning offers for the above scheme as well as unconditional offers.
• Guide Price - £6,800,000, (Six Million & Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and planning.