The detached property sits in a mainly residential location and until recently operated as a congregational church. The building offers potential for development for not only under its current D1 planning use class as an assembly hall or nursery, crèche or may, subject to the grant of planning permissions, offer potential for residential development. The property extends to approximately 3,000 sq ft and comprises of a main church hall (1589) and then various offices, stores and meeting rooms a well as benefiting from WC provisions. There is a grassed area to the side of the property and the parking is unrestricted. The property was constructed on 1937 and latterly extended in the 1970's to provide its current configuration. The property is owned by a charity and therefore any sale will be subject to the requirements of the Charities Act 2011.