• The City of Sheffield is the principle commercial centre in South Yorkshire and lies approximately 35 miles (56 km) south west of Leeds and 39 miles (62.7 km) east of Manchester.
• Located opposite the main Sheffield Hallam Campus in the heart of Sheffield city centre. The property has significant frontage to High Street and the adjacent to Arundel Gate.
• The site currently comprises of 90,255 sqft (8,385 sqm) of vacant upper parts.
• Existing planning permission approved for the development of 121,796 sqft (11,315 sqm) GIA of student accommodation over basement, lower ground, ground and 6 upper floors.
• Consent granted for 330 new student bed spaces (38 cluster and 63 studios) with communal, ancillary and access facilities.
• New long leasehold interest of 250 years, with full vacant possession of the upper floors offered, (Subject to service charge).
• Offers are invited in excess of £4,950,000 (FOUR MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) for the long leasehold interest in the property. Subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
• Equating to £54.84 psf on the existing and £40.64 psf on the consented scheme.