A rare opportunity to acquire a popular fishing tackle and gun shop - Significant Freehold retail premises - In excess of £50,000 in stock - Approximate GIA 2,577 SQ FT (239.5 M SQ) - Annual turnover in excess of £250,000
Attractive Wellington Town Centre public house.
• Owners may take a 3 year lease at a rent of £17,000 p.a.
• Highly attractive Grade II Listed Building with many period features.
• Two trading rooms and large living accommodation above.
• Opportunity to operate a busy town centre cask ale pub.
• Under Small Business Rates Relief, there are no rates payable for the year 2018/2019.
Well situated office accommodation with 5/6 car parking spaces, approx. 180 sqm (1940 sqft).
• Mid-terraced commercial premises freehold.
• Short walk to Wellington town centre.
• Planning consent granted for conversion into 3 x 1-bedroom flats and 1-bedroom maisonette.
• Offers in the region of £225,000.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Wellington commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of Wellington commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.