Cornwall's only city, Truro is a hub for the region's retail, leisure and service industry. Originally a port and trading centre for tin, Truro's industrial areas are now home to a full spectrum of industrial activity and its status as the media capital of Cornwall is important to the city's economy. Connected to London by the Cornish mainline, Truro is the vibrant heart of the far southwest. Browse our commercial availability in Truro below and use the Map view to further explore the area.
A major residential development opportunity (subject to planning) situated adjacent to Truro Railway Station and within walking distance of the city centre. A level site comprising approximately 1.75 hectares (4.32 acres) (gross). Offers are invited on a conditional (subject to planning) or unconditional basis.
● Rare opportunity to acquire Grade II Listed premises currently fitted out and equipped as a restaurant ● Separately accessed 2 bedroom flat ● Attractive period property ● Lawned garden to front ● May suit alternative use or development, STC
A rarely available investment opportunity in the heart of Truro with only 1% stamp duty payable. Victoria square is a renowned retail location benefitting from a busy lunchtime food trade. The premises is being offered with the benefit of a new 7-year lease on FRI terms, producing £20,000 annually
Contemporary and spacious retail premises offering high street frontage available in central Truro. Property extends up to 679sqft on the ground floor and is offered with a new lease. An opportunity to purchase the Freehold is also available.
• Truro is the dominant retailing and administrative centre in Cornwall
• Arguably the best retailing location in Truro on pedestrianised Pydar Street
• Well secured to Clinton Cards & Three
• Offers in excess of £2,400,000
• Net initial yield of approximately 7.25% assuming normal purchasers costs
• Truro is the dominant retail destination in Cornwall
• Prime retailing location on pedestrianised Pydar Street
• Large, well configured store
• Well secured to the undoubted covenant of WH Smith
• Offers in excess of £4,150,000 showing an attractive net initial yield of approximately 6.5% assuming normal purchaser’s costs of 6.55%
King Arthur’s Arms has been run by the same family for a number of years with a current Visit England rating guest accommodation Inn 4 star silver award having their last inspection in November 2018. They have successfully built the trade of the business year on year through a reputation for excellent service, continual innovation and constant upgrade to products, services and accommodation.
See the latest Truro commercial property for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 22 available commercial property in Truro for sale.
Site Adjacent To Truro Station, TRURO TR1 3HH
is the latest commercial property for sale (1.75 hectares), listed by Alder King.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Truro commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Truro commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.