Thame is an affluent Oxfordshire market town with a resident population of circa 11,500.
• Prominent position adjacent to large space surface car park where the towns weekly market is held.
• Attractive 16th century former coaching house.
• Pub on ground floor with restaurant and kitchens on first floor and 7 en-suite bedrooms.
• Let on 2 coterminous FRI leases expiring 8 July 2022 at rent of £40,000 pa exc.
• Held by way of two 125 year leases from 1987 subject to a fixed rent of £550 per annum.
• Offers in excess of £400,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 9.47% after purchase costs of 4.18%.