Landmark Stone Town Centre Bar/Restaurant.
• Prominent location adj main shopping facilities and on town centre circuit.
• High level sales of circa £700k excluding VAT.
• Extensive trading areas at ground and first floor plus landscaped beer patio.
• Rare opportunity to acquire a freehold bar/restaurant in Stone Town Centre.
• The staff will transfer to the buyer on completion and a full staff schedule will be made available.
The property comprises a distribution warehouse and two storey integral offices that was constructed in 1995. In 2006 the Landlord extended the unit and the tenant installed three mezzanines within the warehouse.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Stone commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of Stone commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.