Location: The Ringlestone Inn is set in a rural location at the heart of the Kent North Downs Area of Outstanding Beauty. It is about a mile south of the villages of Wormshill and Frinsted and three miles north of Harrietsham, which is on the A20. Local attractions include Leeds Castle (10 minutes away). The local roads are very popular with cyclists who provide potential passing trade and the Inn abuts a footpath network used by ramblers and sponsored walking groups and links in to the Pilgrim's Way and North Downs Way, which are popular with long-distance walkers. Harrietsham village is served by a railway station. The towns of Maidstone, Ashford and Sittingbourne are all about 20 minutes away. The Inn is about 10 minutes from Junction 8 of the M20 and 15 minutes from Junction 5 of the M2.
• Accommodation: Medieval Tavern featuring bar servery and trade areas for 50 covers, trade kitchen and preparation area, outdoor storage and large garden. The Ringlestone Inn is an historic 16th century pub, built in 1533 and with many original features including brick and flint walls and floors, oak beams and fireplace inglenooks in the traditional front rooms. Very much a local landmark, the pub's history is documented at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringlestone_Inn. The accommodation includes bar servery and trade areas for up to about 50 covers, trade kitchen and preparation area, outdoor storage and a large garden. The Ringlestone Inn would lend itself to experienced operators with proven catering skills who are looking to establish themselves in a beautiful destination site. There is a feature bar servery with multiple trade areas to include a drinking area with an open fireplace and three restaurant dining areas for up to 50 covers. There is a good sized trade kitchen with separate preparation area and plentiful outdoor storage space. Externally the pub features a large back garden, including a terraced area, water features and a children's play area, with picnic benches and garden furniture allowing for meals outdoors. There is potential for glamping to be developed. There is ample customer car parking. 2 x Double Bedrooms, 1 x Single Bedroom, Box Room Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Office,
• Terms: To take a new lease by negotiation
• Rent: Offers considered in excess of £20,000 pa
• Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Surveyor, please contact Nigel Thirkell e: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 673086
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: Business RV £12,750 @ 0.48p in the £ Rates payable £6,120 for the year 2018/19 Council Tax Band B
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Rating D (91)