BUSINESS FOR SALE * A rare opportunity to acquire a long established and well renowned wholefood café/restaurant * Excellent net profit * For sale as a fully operational going concern * Sales Area: 61.81 sq m (665 sq ft) plus storage
Modern Warehouse Unit Includes mezzanine floor, roller shutter door, offices, staff facilities and parking Ground Floor: 179.10 sq m (1,920 sq ft) Mezzanine: 155.08 sq m (1,669 sq ft) Total Gross Internal Area: 334.18 sq m (3,596 sq ft)
Attractive Grade II Listed Retail/Restaurant property arranged over three floors extending in total To approx. 2,942 sqft (273.3 sqm)
• Occupying a prominent Town Centre location within walking distance of Pride Hill And the main public car parks
• Currently Let to Kingston Developments Limited (T/a Bistro Jacques) on a 20 year Lease from June 2011 at a current passing rent of £35,000 per annum exclusive
• Offers in the region of £540,000 are invited for the Freehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing lease
A rare opportunity to purchase land with planning for five dwelling situated in the high popular residential area of Monkmoor. Currently with planning for one detached dwelling and four semi detached dwellings - https://pa.shropshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OZOI58TDHX900
Imposing detached Grade II Listed office building extending to approx. 4,493 sqft (417.42 sqm) with on-site car parking
• Versatile accommodation arranged over four floors including basement storage providing scope for conversion, subject to planning
• Currently generating a combined rental income of £30,780 per annum exclusive
• Occupying a prominent roadside position within walking distance of all amenities
• Freehold For Sale with the benefit of the existing Tenancies. Offers in the region of £550,000 are invited
A unique opportunity to acquire a three storey landmark property of traditional brick construction within a popular mixed residential and commercial area of shrewsbury
• occupying a sought after location within walking distance of the main railway station and shrewsbury town centre
• outline planning permission has been granted for the conversion of the main school building into 11 luxury apartments together with the erection of a new detached three storey apartment building for a further 8 apartments with parking on-site car parking
• guide price: offers in the region of £1.1 million are invited for the freehold interest
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a well-established yoga business as seen in Om Yoga magazine 2019 and Shropshire magazine 2018 with great potential for further expansion
• Registered in 2014 and voted the 5th best studio in the UK 2018, the business has an unrivalled reputation with a strong client base and an expanding membership
• Specifically focussed on hot, therapeutic yoga with complementary Pilates and HIIT classes provided
• Occupying a sought after location within an ever popular residential and commercial area of Shrewsbury
• Offers in the region of £100,000 are invited for the existing business as an active going concern to include trade fixtures and fittings with stock at valuation in addition
Attractive four storey Grade II Listed property
• Rear car parking facilities
• Prominently located in sought after retail location
• Currently generating a combined income of £24,300 per annum exclusive
• Guide Price: Offers in the region of £325,000 plus VAT are invited for the Freehold interest subject to the existing Tenancies
A rare opportunity to acquire a prominently located licenced business in the popular county town of Shrewsbury. Presently being operated as the only Creperie in Shropshire, situated on a high footfall walkway in Shrewsbury town centre.
FULL Planning Permission Granted** Conversion of upper floors to 3 flats (Ref: 19/01636/FUL)
• A substantial Grade II Listed four storey retail building
• Approximately 2,232 sqft (207.33 sqm)
• Versatile accommodation
• Potential for residential redevelopment (STP)
• Prominent Town Centre location
• Guide Price: Offers In The Region Of £265,000 are invited for the freehold interest
Attractive Grade II Listed retail building
• Substantial accommodation ext. to approx. 4,139 sqft (384.51 sqm)
• Sought after Town Centre location
• Prominent corner position
• For Sale: inviting offers in the region of £485,000
A rare chance to purchase prime Development land with outline planning for 8 dwellings Located in one of Shrewsbury's most popular residential areas. With its own access from Ditherington Road the land is particularity well appointed and lends itself to a variety of residential schemes (STP).
Attractive three storey Grade II listed studio/office property
• extending to approx. 1,252 sqft (116.31 sqm)
• Prominently located in sought after retail / leisure location
• Close to car parks and local amenitites
• Planning permission for a single storey extension to the rear (ref: 17/00105/FUL)
• Freehold for Sale
• Offers in the region of £225,000
Prime prominent position and location in a busy high street freehold office. Providing a ground floor unit that would lend itself to a variety of potential uses.The property provides a total floor area of approximately 1,540 ft sq(143.18 msq).
See the latest Shrewsbury commercial property for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 47 available commercial property in Shrewsbury for sale.
Ramna Balti, 30 Wyle Cop
is the latest commercial property for sale, listed by Halls Commercial.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Shrewsbury commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Shrewsbury commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.