Location: The site is located to the rear of Sheerness High Street, with access via Wood Street and benefits from a visable road frontage onto Millennium Way.
• Accommodation: The site is irregular in shape, level in topography and approx. 0.74 acres. The site has been cleared of the former telephone exchange buildings and a residential property and remains vacant. Vehicular access is via Wood Street and we understand there is second access via the public car park to the east.
• Terms: ServicesServices We understand that the site benefits from electricity and mains water/sewage but we advise that purchasers make their own enquiries as to whether the site has sufficient capacity for their proposed development. Planning The site does not benefit from planning. A number of proposed schemes have been created but the site is offered on a subject to planning basis. The site previously had planning for 11 houses but this has now lapsed. Alternative flatted schemes have been produced and discussed with the Swale Borough Council. Further details can be provided on request.
• Rent: Offers are invited on a subject to planning or unconditional basis in the region of £400,000
• Viewing: The site can be viewed anytime during reasonable daylight hours. Mark Presland - E: email@example.com T: 01622 673086
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear their own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax:
• VAT: We are advised that VAT is payable on the site purchase.