Former ground floor Police Station with an attached 2-storey dwelling house and car garage with private car parking to the front. The property presents a redevelopment opportunity, subject to securing local authority consent.
• Excellent opportunity to acquire established butchery business • Butcher shop located within popular Kingdom Shopping Centre and commercial unit at Fife Food and Business Centre for production. • Offers for business and leasehold in the region of £225,000
• Glasgow generated £43 billion GVA in 2016 and is the UK's 3rd largest financial centre
• The city has a 45 minute drive catchment of over 2.2 million people, with a comparison spend of £2.56 billion (CACI)
• Buchanan Street is the most successful UK high street outside of London
• Prime retail unit located on the most sought-after section of Buchanan Street
• Traditional property arranged over ground and basement floors extending to 2,632 sq ft (1,239 sq ft Zone A)
• There is continued demand for units on Buchanan Street demonstrated through average rental growth of 2% per annum over the last 25 years
• Let in its entirety to Diesel (London) Limited until 5th October 2022
• The property provides an annual rent of £376,500 (£311.47 per sq ft Zone A*)
• The property is being offered for £8,340,000 for our client's heritable interest (Scottish equivalent of English freehold)
• A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 4.25%, allowing for purchaser's costs of 6.18%
• High Street Retail Premises
• Prime Location
• Vacant and ready for immediate occupation
• Lease by negotiation
• Rateable value TBC
• Rates exempt 12 months
• Retail area 618.51sq ft (58.64 sq mtrs)
• EPC Rating F
• Flexible terms
• WORKSHOP FACILITY WITH SHOWROOM/OFFICE ACCOMMODATIONS
• FLEXIBLE USE
• APPROXIMATELY 347.2 SQ M (3,737 SQ FT)
• LOCATED WITHIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED INDUSTRIAL LOCATION
• SECURE YARD AND PARKING
• RENT £19,500 PER ANNUM
• Available from December.
• Strategic Business Location
• Vacant and ready for immediate occupation
• Network points
• High speed internet access
• Free electricity and heating
• Maintained Private Parking
• Additional storage areas available
• Easily accessed from A96
• Commercial Rental Opportunity
• 2 Large Rooms with store room and WC
• Ready for immediate occupation
• Would suit a number of uses
• Prominent Busy Street Location
• Exempt from Business Rates
• £7,200 Per Annum
• Portfolio of 4x one bed flats
• Great town centre location
• For sale with vacant possession
• Potential yield of over 12%
• Combined home report value £104,000
• Mains drainage, water, gas and electric
The total available land extends to approximately 4.26 ha (10.54 acres) or thereby and plots are available for early development and occupation. Site boundaries are flexible and sites from approximately 0.5 acres upwards can be tailored in shape and size to suit individual requirements.
The site for sale comprises a former poultry rearing facility extending to approximately 1.57 ha (3.891 acres). The current redundant poultry sheds and associated accommodation will be demolished by the vendor leaving an attractive enclosed central site surrounded by a mature tree belt on all sides. The site is directly accessed from the B6372 and is generally level with a drop in height to the north towards the water course.
Gateway Glasgow has been developed by Wilson Bowden Limited, in partnership with Scottish Enterprise, with ERDF support. The masterplan provides for up to 1 million sq ft (92,901 sq m), of business, industrial and distribution accommodation on a 40.5 hectare (100 acre) site and the majority of this space has now been delivered.
The subjects for sale comprise vacant undeveloped land with minded to grant planning permission in principle for a residential led mixed use scheme as indicated on the Masterplan. The site is bounded to the east by the A92, to the north by B921, to the west and south by established residential estates.
LOCATION The site is located to the east of Darnley Street at the junction with Albert Drive within the Pollokshaws area and lies approximately 2 miles south of Glasgow city centre. The development opportunity is in an established residential area of the city.
Eurocentral is located immediately adjacent to the main A8/M8. The Eurocentral diamond interchange provides immediate access to and from the upgraded M8 motorway. To the west lies the Baillieston Interchange linking the M8, M74/M6 and M73 motorways. The towns of Bellshill, Coabridge and Motherwell are all within a few miles.
An excellent development opportunity to create a unique private residence with the potential for new build within the grounds. The property is located to the south of the town centre on the edge of the built-up area.
The site is located in the Woolmanhill area of the city centre, just to be north of John Street, close to its intersection with Woolmanhill/Denburn Road. RGU's ‰ÛÓWoolmanhill Flats' student accommodation lie directly to the north-west of the site and provide approx. 700 university owned beds developed in the 1990s.
Exceptional residential development opportunity of a site extending to 20.46 acres ( 8.28 ha) which is located approximately 1 mile west of the town centre and within 2.5 miles of both train stations and available for immediate development.
It occupies an elevated position and is flanked westward by the world famous Coats Memorial Church (planning permission granted for new event space) and eastward by the Paisley Museum and Art Gallery which is soon to undergo a £42 million redevelopment programme.
The property comprises a regular shaped cleared and generally level site. The site benefits from having prominent frontage to Hollandhurst Road. Access could potentially be taken from Hollandhurst Road or from either the modern development of the north (Heatherbell Road or from West George Street to the south.
Livingston town centre comprises the largest indoor shopping location in Scotland with The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet drawing shoppers from across the country. Exceptional connectivity by road and rail includes two train stations which between them provide up to 6 direct trains per hour to Edinburgh and Glasgow.