Rickmansworth commercial property investments on Realla. By searching for all commercial property for sale in Rickmansworth on Realla you can filter and refine by different investment categories to find available commercial property to buy now in Rickmansworth. Whether you are looking to invest in commercial property in Rickmansworth, or relocate your business to Rickmansworth, search for Rickmansworth commercial property for sale today and contact local Rickmansworth commercial property selling agents.
Freehold blue chip coffee shop & takeaway restaurant investment in Greater London
• Two ground floor retail units fitted to a good spec with four self-contained flats arranged over two upper floors
• The flats are accessed from side / rear of the corner property and have been sold off on long leases
Grade ii listed building in commercial (office) use could be d1 medical, education etc detached georgian property excellent location close to town centre 6 rooms & 2 wcs 2 parking spaces at rear but no garden guide price £550,000
Rickmansworth is an attractive and affluent commuter town in Hertfordshire
• Arguably the best trading location in Rickmansworth
• Well secured to WHSmith Retail Holdings Limited
• Future residential redevelopment potential
• Offers in excess of £900,000
• Net initial yield of approximately 6% assuming normal purchasers costs
See the latest Rickmansworth commercial property for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 5 available commercial property in Rickmansworth for sale.
Caffe Nero & Wenzels, Rickmansworth, Greater London
is the latest commercial property for sale (2,215 sq ft), listed by Prideview Properties Ltd.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Rickmansworth commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Rickmansworth commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.