The property comprises a self-contained HQ style office buildings set within grounds of one third of an acre. The original building was built in the 1880's and a two story extension was built in 2000. The property is currently used as office space and workshops. Externally the property benefits from 21 parking spaces which are located to the front and rear of the property. The property is suitable for alternative uses such as residential conversion however this is subject to planning. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the local planning authority.