A two storey corner property, with brick elevations beneath a multi-pitch slate roof, with single storey flat roof additions to the rear. To the rear are various outbuildings, which provide storage. There is a beer patio and garden to the rear providing a smoking station??? There is an enclosed yard, which is accessed by double gates and this provides private parking and a bin store area.
Situated in a highly prominent position at the junction of School Street with London Road (A6), a major commuter route to the south east of Manchester and Stockport. The site is located in the heart of Hazel Grove, an affluent and predominantly residential suburb of the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
B Dalston Road is a single storey semi detached rectangular shaped unit, most recently utilised as a hair salon and is fully fitted out with 4 no. hair cutting stations, nail treatment area and reception / sales counter.
Outline Planning Permission Pending for Affordable Housing Development
• 2 x detached and 2 x Semi Detached Two Storey Dwellings
• Each Dwelling with Two Car Parking Spaces
• Attractive Semi Rural West Lancashire Location
• Close to both Ormskirk and Southport
The scheme offers over 390,000sq ft of prime open A1 and part bulky goods retail space. Since its intital construction in 2000, the retail park has been extended and now offers a diverse tenant line-up including electrical, furniture, fashion and DIY stores, as well as a food and beverage offering.
Newsagents & Accommodation
• St Annes on Sea
• Busy All Year Round Trading Location
• Substantial 5 Storey Building
• Retirement Sale
• Established Business
• Tremendous Potential to Increase Trade
• Priced to Sell
• Car Parking and Garage
• Viewing Recommended
Modern industrial/warehouse unit with Mezzanine Offices.
• Rental £17,627 per annum by way of a 5 Year Lease From 2016
• Plentiful onsite car parking
• Attractive rural location
• Approximately 3960sqft (367.86m2) in total GIA
• Portal frame construction with fully insulated cladding to external elevations
• Electric roller shutter door
• VAT not applicable on purchase
You are here: Morgan Williams Chartered SurveyorsDetached property with parking, Large ground floor restaurant and first floor office space, Prime location in busy Cheshire village453 Warrington Road, Culcheth, Warrington WA3 5SJ
The property is prominently positioned on the established Sankey Valley Industrial Estate. Located close to the junction of Sankey Street and Junction Lane, the property adjoins the only access to the estate via Sankey Street.
Two industrial/workshop units extending to 4,500 sq ft
• Excellent location close to both Burnley Town Centre and junction 10 of the M65
• Each unit eligible for small business rates relief
• Quality conservatory and small yard to the side of the building
• No VAT and eligible for small business rates relief
Kenricks are delighted to offer this empty retail unit with leased offices above. The property is situated in the busy trading location of Whitegate Drive in Central Blackpool. The Ground Floor is currently trading as a cake shop but is offered with vacant possession. Another part of the ground floor and first floor is leased to the Citizens Advice Bureau on a 5yr Lease from August 2017.
The property is a light industrial unit of brick / block construction beneath a pitched roof with translucent sky lights. Internally the property comprises of open plan warehouse with a section of WC facilities / internal storage and offices on first floor. The warehouse has concrete floors with fluorescent strip lighting. Externally the unit is accessed via an electric roller shutter.
From J16 of the M6 head West on the A500 towards Crewe and Nantwich., Facilities immediately available for Design & Build, Flexible range of units to suit occupier requirements, Clear internal building height of up to 22m, J16 of M6 within 5 miles, Power supply of 7 MVA to the site installed, A fully serviced site ready for immediate development of 1.1 million sq ft of distribution/warehouse space.
You are here: Morgan Williams Chartered SurveyorsGood transport links, High quality finish, Nearby motorway access, Newly Constructed, Self contained office, Town Centre LocationMicklehead Business Village, Lea Green, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4YU
Barrow-in-Furness is situated on the southern tip of Cumbria, to the north of Morecambe Bay and only 20 minutes from The Lake District. Barrow’s principal road link is the A590, linking it to Ulverston, The Lake District and the M6 motorway.
acre serviced site
• 100,000 – 800,000 sq ft factory/warehouse in a cross dock configuration
• Power availability up to 8 MVA
• Gas availability up to 25 MW thermal power
• Consent up to 21m height
• Rail freight terminal adjacent
• 24/7 use
• Leasehold terms available on request
Kenricks are delighted to offer this substantial property for sale. The property comprises of a market which is offered with vacant Possession. The property also includes a Kebab Shop which is currently leased and a first floor club premises which is also Let. The property is situated within close proximity of Blackpool's busy South Promenade and is opposite South Pier. It is also close to the new Wetherspoons
You are here: Morgan Williams Chartered Surveyors1.17 Acre Canal Fronting Development Site, Fully Fitted Club Venue that is ‘Ready for Trade’, Good Access onto the A553 Expressway and to the M56/M62Premises At Halton Road, Runcorn, WA7 5QS
The property is located towards the upper end of Spring Lane, Just of Albert Road (A56), the main arterial route into Colne town centre. The property is within a short distance from Junction 14 of the M65 motorway.
LOCATION The property is located on the north side of Old Moat Lane close to the junction with Yew Tree Road in the centre of Withington. The fashionable Burton Road area of West Didsbury along with its Metrolink stop and various bars and restaurants is just a short walk away. Manchester City Centre is 4 miles to the north.
Ground floor retail shop A1 (Retail) Use Consent
• May suit both A2 Financial & Professional Services and A3 Café/Snack bar occupiers subject to planning consent
• Near-by occupiers include Bathstore, Marks and Spencer and Aldi
• Basement storage
• 2 car parking spaces at the rear
Extensive warehouse with offices, loading and parking areas
• Long leasehold interest—Expiry 3rd January 2118. Peppercorn ground rent
• Dock level loading & 3 warehouse bays ranging from 5m to 11.5m eaves
• Extensive good quality offices and canteen areas
• Drone footage available on request
Retail (Hot-food Take-away) property
• Let until 31st January 2029
• Reversionary investment with annual RPI rent increases
• Passing rent of £14,859 per annum
• Well regarded residential location
• A5 (Hot-Food Take-away) use consent to ground floor with living accommodation & stores above (let as a whole)
• Potential one day to let the upper floors separately and create mixed use investment
• £175,000—reflecting a 8% NIY
See the latest North West England commercial property listings from across the market.
Currently there are 1228 available commercial property in North West England.
Simonstone Business Park is the latest commercial property for sale (1,500 to 5,600 sq ft).
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for North West England commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of North West England commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.