An existing double height ground floor commercial premises benefitting from a combination of permitted development rights and lawful use to build two levels of accommodation and develop 4 apartments at first floor level.
• Once a separation of floors has been established, the netsaleable area of the residential element will total 2,109 sq ft.
• There will be an additional 2,195 sq ft (NIA) of flexible commercial space (A1/A2) at ground floor level divided into two units.
• The ground floor may also suit a residential conversion ata future date, subject to the usual consents, in line with neighbouring precedent.
• 0.6 miles from Stratford Station and 0.7 miles from Westfield Stratford and the Olympic Park.
• The rear of the property fronts the Waterworks River andoffers attractive views.
• 250 year leasehold interest.
• Vacant possession.
• We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £900,000, equating to a low capital value of £209 per sq ft (on the basis of the consented permitted development and law fuluse).