A hugely characterful boutique hotel, located in a village that is known as one of the jewels within the Cotswolds., Considered one of the prettiest villages in England, Bourton on the Water is home to a range of independent shops, restaurants and cafes, on the banks of the River Windrush. The village is known locally as ‘The Venice of the Cotswolds’. The oldest bridge in the village, Mill Bridge, was constructed in 1645 and is located in the village centre., The church dates back to 1110 AD and was the first stone church of Norman design. In 1784, the church was redesigned to reflect a neo-classical style, still standing today., In addition to the stunning country walks, Bourton on the Water also offers countryside attractions such as Birdland, The Cotswold Motor Museum, the Model Village and The Cotswold Perfumery and Brewing Companies., The Cotswolds are set in the heart of England, offering golden stone architecture, rolling countryside and tranquil historic villages covering in total 800 square miles. There are a wealth of historic monuments, houses, parks and gardens such as Blenheim Palace, Batsford Arboretum and Bourton House. The region attracts over 1.75 million over night stays per year with tourism being the principle industry, generating over £335 million in visitor spend each year. Over 6.7 million day visits accounted for £191.04 million spend in 2016, bringing total tourist spend in the Cotswolds to over £546 million. ( South West Research Company, 2018)., 15 en suite bedrooms in a superb location, Significant potential to expand, Space for a 120 capacity marquee STPP, Further development to the rear of the Property STPP, Ample on site car parking, The Grade II Listed Hotel has a prime location at the centre of the highly popular located village, giving the Property huge footfall, but which is currently not exploited. With the current food offering being limited (no lunch or dinner service), new owners have the chance to generate substantial turnover in the near future. With its attractive gardens and parking, it also lends itself to becoming a venue for weddings. The main part of the Hotel was constructed in 1698 by a local architect, Andrew Paxford. Subsequently, the Coach House has been converted to provide further accommodation. The Hotel features honey coloured stone walls, original fireplaces and character features throughout. On the ground floor of the hotel is the reception hall, leading to 2 recently renovated dining areas and a cosy bar lounge. To the front of the property is the gravelled access and lawn area, providing an attractive approach. To the rear of the hotel is a terrace for al fresco dining and beyond is a spacious lawn which can accommodate a marquee hosting up to 120 guests. This area may be suitable to extend the hotel, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. Alongside is a gravelled car park, which is particularly important as parking in the village is at a premium. In total the site extends to circa 0.781 acres. Guest accommodation is provided in 15 en suite bedrooms with river or village views, located in the main house and the coach house. The High Street runs directly past the entrance to the hotel, connecting the Hotel to the A429 (Fosseway) around 0.6 miles away. The Fosseway is the main route from Cirencester to Warwick and is an ancient Roman road. Moreton in Marsh train station is located 8.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham around 48.6 miles away, offering services to the rest of the UK and some European destinations.