Dudley commercial property investments on Realla. By searching for all commercial property for sale in Dudley on Realla you can filter and refine by different investment categories to find available commercial property to buy now in Dudley. Whether you are looking to invest in commercial property in Dudley, or relocate your business to Dudley, search for Dudley commercial property for sale today and contact local Dudley commercial property selling agents.
The former Dudley County Court is set in approximately 0.2 acres on the edge of Stourbridge Town Centre.The prominent site fronting the Hagley Road is being offered freehold with vacant possession. The buildings and site provide a rare opportunity to acquire a freehold refurbishment or redevelopment opportunity in Stourbridge Town Centre subject to planning.The building is suitable for a wide variety of alternative uses subject to gaining the necessary consents.
The property comprises a substantial industrial forge complex that is split into two distinct parts constructed of steel frame with part brick and clad or glazed elevations beneath clad roofs that incorporate translucent roof panels.
sq ft (995.11 sq m)
• Prominent three storey Grade II listed building within the heart of Dudley
• Mixed use office and function rooms
• Gated entrance to front car park and generous car parking at the rear
• Site area 0.29 hectares (0.72 acres)
• Suitable for a wide variety of uses (subject to planning)
• Good access to Dudley Southern By Pass and M5 Motorway
Final and Best offers invited by 12 noon on Friday 8th March 2019
• Two large trading areas, 4 bedroom flat, car park and beer garden.
• Wet lead community operation.
• Potential for conversion to bar and grill.
• Restrictive Covenant limiting the use of the site to that of a public house.
The site is situated in Lower Gornal and is comprised of various properties, No. 9 Lake Street and 2A and 2B Loweswater Drive. The site sits between Lake Street to the south and Loweswater drive to the north. Lower Gornal is an established suburban area located approximately 2¼ miles to the north west of Dudley, approximately 3 miles to the west of Tipton and 1¾ miles to the south of Sedgley.
Prominent retail unit approx. 645 sqft and versatile showroom (A3) approx. 2,600 sqft – roadside frontage
• 3 versatile rear workshop units with ample parking areas.
• Main road frontage with existing BP branded petrol station generating circa 400 visits per day
• Freehold disposal considered – Re-development opportunity
The Property occupies a prominent and sizeable site on Straits Road, just over two miles to the west of Dudley town centre in the suburb of Lower Gornal. The surrounding area is predominantly residential in nature although there is are commercial and industrial occupiers plus open countryside to the wider area.
See the latest Dudley commercial property for sale listings from across the sale market.
Currently there are 13 available commercial property in Dudley for sale.
49 Halesowen Road
is the latest commercial property for sale (2,149 sq ft), listed by Halls Commercial.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Dudley commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Dudley commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.