Longton is a large district forming part of the City of Stoke-on-Trent with the centre situated 2.6 miles north west.
• It has excellent road and rail communications, with the A50 dual carriageway south of the town linking it to surrounding major cities as well as Junction 15 of the M6.
• 143,127 people live within a 10 minute drive time increasing to over 234,000 people within 15 minutes.
• Highly accessible location adjacent to the A50 dual carriageway and opposite the catchment's largest foodstore provision, a 108,000 sq ft Tesco Extra.
• The property comprises a modern purpose built scheme totalling 43,378 sq ft GIA across two units which are occupied by Matalan and Sports Direct, both of which benefit from mezzanine accommodation.
• The scheme is let to leading retailers, which are relevant and right-sized for the catchment with the surrounding retail provision having a limited fashion offer.
• Customer car parking is situated to the front and side of the units with a total of 168 spaces giving a ratio of 1:258 spaces per sq ft.
• Total scheme income of £563,000 per annum is secured on 5A1 covenants with a WAULT of 11 years from purchase. Sports Directs rent benefits from an RPI linked rent review C&C of 1-3% at the end of Year 5.
• The units benefit from Open A1 non-food planning consent.
• Freehold site extending to 2.93 acres.