Location Located on the south side of St James Street, Brighton the area has a good level of footfall among a host of independent occupiers as well as multiple retailers such as Starbucks, Boots and Morrison’s. St James Street is in the Kemp Town area of Brighton just off the seafront.
Location The property is part of a former theatre on Broad Street which is being sensitively redeveloped to provide apartments and commercial space. The historic Oxfordshire market town of Banbury is well loctated in the north of the county, giving easy road and rail connection to London, Oxford and the major Midlands population centres of Birmingham and Coventry. It is a lively town with a thriving commercial core.
The premises are situated in the heart of Eton High Street equidistant from the River Thames and Eton College. Eton has a mixture of independent traders and multiples, including Costa Coffee, Richer Sounds and Budgens. There is a wide range of pubs and restaurants supporting a popular destination for tourists and Windsor and Eton residents. Windsor & Eton Riverside Station is just 5 minutes walk away providing a direct service to London Waterloo. The well appointed air-conditioned retail space is situated in a Listed Building with high ceilings and period features that include fireplaces and roof lights. The shop front with curved glass is a particular feature in the High Street. The premises consist of a series of large connected rooms with kitchen, WC and stores to the rear giving access to a garden area. Rent: £25,000 pax.
• EXCELLENT LOCK UP SHOP TO LET.
• FREEHOLD RETAIL SHOPS AND UPPER PARTS WITH VACANT POSSESSION FOR SALE.
• FIRST CLASS SELF CONTAINED PART AIR CONDITIONED OFFICES LETTING COMPLETE!!
• EXCELLENT LOCK UP SHOP OR A2 OFFICE TO LET/ MIGHT SELL.
• HAULAGE YARD WITH LIVING ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
425 sq ft (39.48 sq m) Corner Ground Floor Retail Lancing is a popular seaside town approximately 2 miles to the East of Worthing and 10 miles to the west of Brighton. The property is located on the eastern side of North Road, Lancing's main thoroughfare approximately 50m to the north of Lancing's mainline railway station.
• 1 mile east of Canterbury city centre
• Planning permission for trade counter scheme with ancillary retail/showroom
• Adjacent to Canterbury and Maybrook Retail Parks
• Potential for roadside uses/automotive/dealership
• Pre-let enquiries invited
• Highways access works commencing Q1 2018
• Commercial unit located in the heart of the Queen Elizabeth Park
• 1043.5 sq m (11,232 sq ft) GIA
• Class A1 planning permission – alternative uses considered STP
• Designated parking for 56 vehicles
• £170,648 per annum
• Approximately 278.70 sq m (3,000 sq ft)
• Unit 1 under offer to a national drive-thru operator
• New retail/roadside development
• Fronting Norwich’s outer ring road
• Mixed commercial and residential area
• Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
• Prominent trade counter scheme
• 6.9m eaves
• Established trade location
• Good loading and parking
• Units 1 & 2 available as a single unit or combined
• Neighbouring occupiers include Toolstation, Homebase, B&Q, Halfords, Tile Giant, Graham Plumbers Merchant, Rexel, GSF Car Parts, Midland Trade Frames and Banbury Heating
0 to 2231 sq ft (0 to 207.26 sq m) The property comprises an attractive ground floor retail/restaurant unit with an imposing frontage on to East Street as well as a access off East Street Arcade and Market Street.
The premises consists of a ground floor restaurant with a kitchen to the lower floor and several extensive basements. There are separate ladies' and gent's WCs. Outside comprises a pretty courtyard area with bench seating, an ornamental pond, plus an outside WC and storage area.
1703 sq ft (158.21 sq m) Prime Double Fronted Retail Unit With Storage The premises are located in the heart of Littlehampton Town Centre between Pound Xtra and WCHP and opposite Boots. In the main pedestrianised thoroughfare with other retailers including Sainsbury's, Costa Coffee & Clinton Cards. Littlehampton benefits from good customer parking with over 250 spaces in the town.
The town of Totton is situated approximately 6 miles to the west of Southampton via the A35, within approximately 1 mile of the M271 which links with the M27 motorway. Totton Shopping Centre is located off Commercial Road. There are two large customer car parks either side of the site. The Centre provides a pedestrianised shopping environment with national occupiers such as Costa, Greggs, Specsavers, Card Factory, Savers and 99p Stores.
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION New Milton is a busy thriving town and the premises are situated in the busy High Street, Station Road which consists of mainly independent retailers. Bursledon House consists of four commercial units with residential above.
The premises comprise a ground floor entrance and stairs leading to ground floor space. There are further stairs to a large usable basement area and a mezzanine floor. The property has for many years been used as a local gymnasium and therefore has changing facilities along with showers for both male and female and also has toilet areas. There are also some additional storage and office areas.
• • A1 (RETAIL) UNIT
• • 618 SQ. FT. (57.4 SQ. M) APPROX.
• • PRIME HIGH STREET POSITION
• • BRAND NEW LEASE AVAILABLE
• • GOOD CONDITION AND SPECIFICATION
• • AFFLUENT LOCATION
• • REAR ACCESS & YARD WITH PARKING
• • DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL STPP.
LOCATION Faringdon lies adjacent to the A420 between Oxford (19 miles) and Swindon (11 miles) in the county of Oxfordshire. The market town has excellent amenities and is a growing town with a current population of around 8,000.
LOCATION Witney is an attractive market town located on the A40, approximately 12 miles west of Oxford. There are good access routes from Witney to the surrounding market towns, the A34 and the M4 and M40 motorways.
Shirley High Street is a busy retail district 3 miles to the north west of Southampton City Centre. It is a densely populated area and is also one of the main arterial routes into and out of the city. The property is located on the south west side of the street within close proximity of Pizza Hut, Specsavers, Boots and Poundland. The property comprises two storeys including ground floor sales, WC and first floor storage.
Double fronted, ground floor retail premises forming part of Wantage’s former town hall. Last in use under Use Class A2 Financial & Professional Services but pre-permitted for A1 Shops, other uses subject to landlord’s agreement and grant of planning consent Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn
Versatile ground floor unit available to let, currently being used as beauty salon and is well located within a residential area. Parking IncludedThe unit is presented in a clean and pristine condition. Further to this there is also external space to the rear property and…
This shop is located in Church Street, Weybridge. Junction 11 (Chertsey) M25 provides access to the national motorway network as well as Heathrow & Gatwick Airports. Weybridge railway station offers a regular service to London Waterloo as well as local towns.