Location: The property is located on the prime retail pitch of King Street, Maidstone (The County Town of Kent) next door to Metro Bank. The property is also opposite an entrance to the Mall. Neighbouring properties include HSBC, Lush, Pizza Hut, Greggs, Your Move, Mann & Co, Starbucks, Café Nero, Costa amongst others.
• Accommodation: The property comprises ground floor retail area, kitchen and upstairs seating and WC. Ground Floor Gross Frontage: 5.09 m (16 ft 8") Depth: 8.49 m (27 ft 10") Retail Area: 730 sq ft (67.82 sq m) First Floor Additional Seating: 503 sq ft (46.69 sq m) WC
• Terms: To take an assignment of existing lease on the following terms: Passing rent: £37,500 pa Rent increases to £40,000 pa from July 2019 until rent review in July 2021. Lease expires July 2026 (8 years remaining). Further details available upon request.
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £32,000 @ 48.0p in the £ Rates payable £15,360 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for VAT
• EPC: Awaited
• Price: Mains Water, Electricity, Air Conditioning