Cornwall shops to let on Realla. By searching for all retail space for rent in Cornwall on Realla you have access to a range of shops available to rent now in Cornwall, and you can also tune your search to the shop size you need in Cornwall. Search for Cornwall shops to rent today and contact local Cornwall retail letting agents.
• High volume town centre trading location
• Good footfall
• Wide retail tall glass frontage. 17m front and side.
• Suit variety of uses, former KFC restaurant
• New flexible lease, terms negotiable
• Fully Refurbished in 2017
• Vacant and ready to occupy
4 Webber Street presents an opportunity to trade out of one of the most sought after locations in Falmouth. At the junction of Webber Street and the High Street, the property is moments from the well known restaurants of Olivers, The Star & Garter and The Cave as well as Stone's Bakery and Old Brewery Yard; well known as the creative heart of Falmouth. Additionally, along the High Street and Market Strand are a number of bars, pubs and artisan coffee shops & retailers. There is car parking nearby at the Moor and the main retailing thoroughfare of Market Street is a couple of minutes' walk. Within very close proximity is the Prince of Wales Pier providing ferry routes to Flushing, St Mawes, Penryn and Truro attracting a high number of tourists throughout the year.
● Rare opportunity to lease space in one of Truro's most prominent buildings ● Available summer 2019 following refurbishment by Cornwall Glass and Glazing who will occupy part ● Flexible floor areas available on ground and new mezzanine first floor ● Potentially suit wide range of showroom, retail and office uses ● Customer car parking
● New development on Eddystone Road ● Various possible uses including; shop, café, gallery, studio, office, workshop, storage ● Ideal location in the centre of Wadebridge and near the Camel Trail ● Nearby occupiers include; Anne's Cottage, Costal Scandi, Lidl, Saltbox container park ● Parking available
A retail unit situated within the specialist retailing street of Causewayhead which includes an interesting mix of predominately independent retailers. The premises are offered by way of assignment of the existing lease which is expires in June 2028 and is subject to a tenant's break clause in June 2023.
Liskeard is an ancient stannary and market town in south east Cornwall. The town is located approximately 20 miles west of Plymouth 14 miles west of the River Tamar and the border with Devon and 12 miles east of Bodmin.Surrounding occupiers include Spar The Albion Day Lewis Chemist Kivells Estate Agents Early's Estate Agents and Occassions Cards.
A prime retail unit with first and second floor offices/ancillary plus a small basement. Retail area 1,674 sq ft (155.52 sq m). Offered by way of a new lease at a rent of £45,000 per annum. Freehold may be available.
A large retail unit with a ground floor retail area of 7,022 sq ft (652.4 sq m), plus ground and first floor ancillary areas. Currently used as A1 retail use but potential for other uses such as A3, subject to planning. Potential for sub-division. Rent £80,000 per annum. The property backs onto Great Western Beach.
Prime retail property. Available as a whole or 2 separate units. Retail area 3,903 sq ft (362 sq m), first floor office/ancillary. Offered by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease. Rent as a whole £135,000 pa, Unit 1 £73,000 pa, Unit 2 £62,000 pa.
Ground floor lock-up shop in prime retail area. Retail area 1,203 sq ft (111.8 sq m). Currently fitted out as a jewellers to include rear staff area, store room, small office area and toilets. Quoting rent £35,000 per annum.
A ground floor lock-up shop with further office/ancillary accommodation and kitchenette. Ground floor retail area 450 sq ft (41.8 sq m). Occupying a central location close to a main car park. Available by way of an assignment or, alternatively, a new lease may be available by negotiation. Rent £14,000 per annum.
Lovely retail unit in pedestrianised Fore Street., located in a busy pitch. Nearby occupiers include Poundland, EE, Clarks Shoes, Holland and Barrett. Ground floor retail space with ancillary storage/office space above.
• 387.5 sq. ft (36 sq. m) retail space accessed from River Street - £24,000 per annum • 527.43 (49 sq. m) first floor office space - £4,500 per annum (retail and office available together or separately) • Situated in Truro’s prime retail location • 6.7 metres of high street window frontage plus return frontage onto covered alleyway • Neighbouring retailers include Starbucks, The White Company, Topshop and Boots • 0.5 miles from Truro Railway Station and 19 miles from Newquay Airport
The unit is positioned on the ground floor of the landmark Rocklands development next to Cornwall Based Dispensaries and Pizza Express. The unit was developed to a very high standard and benefits from floor to ceiling windows along the whole frontage and comfort cooling system the unit has A1 and A2 use.
Bude is a seaside town in north Cornwall with a population of approximately 9200 which grows significantly over the summer when it is a popular tourist destination. The town is located approximately 44 miles north west of Plymouth 66 miles west of Exeter and 34 miles south west of Barnstaple. Bude is approximately one mile west of the A39 which is a principle road for access to north Devon Cornwall in conjunction with the A30 and the M5 at Bridgewater.
LOCATION DESCRIPTION Victory Pier in Medway forms Berkley Homes new flagship mixed use Kent development, situated just north of the A289 Pier Road which links to The Medway Tunnel, The Wainscott Bypass and The A2/M2 motorway. Gillingham Train Station lies 1 mile to the south, linking to the high-speed London St Pancras and Charing Cross lines.
Prominent retail premises in a well positioned location within Little Castle Street which forms part of Truro's specialist retail quarter. The premises are offered by way of assignment of the existing lease.
• Excellent position opposite McColls, near 2 car parks, near Boots, NatWest bank, Council offices and the Job Centre
• Three storey shop in high street location
• Planning permission granted for a one bedroom two storey cottage with single storey shop extension to the rear
• Textile business supplying direct to the public
• Turnover at year end 30 April 2016 £120,143
• SAV plus an inventory will be provided
See the latest Cornwall shop to rent listings from across the rent market.
Currently there are 144 available shops in Cornwall to rent.
is the latest shop to rent (3,746 sq ft), listed by BNP Paribas Real Estate.
Realla offers the most powerful commercial property search with a wide range of commercial real estate including retail units. With over 13,300 retail properties for rent across the UK. You can browse shops and retail units to let in your local area of Cornwall . From small high street boutiques to pop-up shops, use filters in the search bar to narrow down.