Location: The centre is located in the heart of Erith and boasts over 35 retailers. As well as independent stores such as OGE Creations, Beg Opticians and Patila there is a fantastic selection of well-known high street shops such as Matalan, Iceland, Wilko, Argos along with food outlets such as Subway, Greggs and Domino's. There is a 147 space car park accessible from Cross Street and Queen Street. Serviced by London Bus Route 99 - Erith Town Centre and Woolwich Shopping Centre. The Erith railway station, managed by South Eastern Trains, is only a short walk from the town centre.Peak service includes hourly trains from this station to London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street via Woolwich and Greenwich to the west. Peak service to the east includes hourly trains to Dartford and a limited service to Crayford or Gravesend and Gillingham.
• Accommodation: The property comprises retail space which has been split into separate treatment rooms, DDA compliant WC and kitchenette. Retail 378 sq ft (35.12 sq m) Frontage 18 ft (5.54 m)
• Terms: To take a new full repairing lease on negotiable terms Service charge applicable for estate costs and insurance
• Rent: £16,000 pa exclusive
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: to be reassessed.
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Rating C (66)
• Price: Electric Roller Shutter Suspended Ceilings Fire Alarm