Soho is the UK’s entertainment capital with many theatres, bars, restaurants and music venues. Soho also has a long tradition of being a home to many media companies. Some of the businesses based in Soho include BBH London - Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Arcadia Group, Mr. President, Soho House & Co and Spotify.
Offices in Soho
With over 1,000 commercial properties and 53 agents in Soho, London, there are currently 141 offices, 53 serviced offices, 34 retail units, and 4 leisure units available to rent. The average asking price is £64 PSF for office.
The street with the most office building is Wardour Street, W1F and the street with the second largest number of office is Oxford Street, W1D.
- Oxford Circus 3 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road - 7 min walk
- London Charing Cross - 10 min walk
- London Euston - 15 minute
- London Victoria 20 min
- London City - 8.3 miles
- London Heathrow - 14.1 miles
- London Gatwick 25.3m
- Bar Italia was the first official Italian Coffee shop in London. It opened its doors in 1949
- Karl Marx’s blue plaque is located at 28 Dean Street, Soho, London W1D 3RY.
- Great Marlborough Street was once home to the Phillip Morris cigarette factory. This is where Marlboro cigarettes come from.
- Today Soho is still home to many media companies which is very fitting as it was here where John Logie Baird first unveiled his invention of the television to an amazing crowd.
See the latest Soho, London office listings from across the market.
Currently there are 203 available offices in Soho, London.
36-40 Glasshouse Street, Soho, London, W1B 5DL is the latest office to rent (60 to 1,287 sq ft), listed by Monmouth Dean.
Start a new search to search for other commercial properties to rent in Soho, London or to find offices to rent in other areas.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Soho, London offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of Soho, London commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.
Realla.co - for all your Soho, London commercial property to rent needs.