Location: The property is located on the south eastern fringe of Maidstone town centre. Maidstone town centre can be reached within five minutes drive and benefits from all the usual amenities you would expect from a busy town centre location. Maidstone has excellent communications links and the property is within close proximity to junctions 6, 7 & 8 of the M20 motorway, servicing both the M25, Ashford International train station and the Port of Dover. Maidstone East train station also provides rail service to London Victoria within one hour plus limited service via Maidstone West to St Pancras in around 50 minutes.
• Accommodation: First floor office suite available: Office: 240 sq ft (22.30 sq m) Shared Ladies and Gents WCs 2 Car Parking Space
• Terms: To take a new lease by negotiation. Flexible terms may be available Lease to be outside the Landlord & Tenant Act (1954) Part II
• Rent: £425 per calendar month based on inclusive of rent, building insurance, service charge, heating, electricity, water and car parking. Tenant to be responsible for their own business rates, telephone and broadband.
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: email@example.com or Matt Sadler e: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear their own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £3,300 @ 49.1p in the £ Rates payable £1,620.30 for the year 2019/20 (Small business rates relief may be available. Applicants are advised to contact Maidstone Borough Council for further information).
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for Value Added Tax (VAT). Prospective occupiers should satisfy themselves independently as to any VAT payable in respect of any transaction.
• EPC: Rating D (100)
• Price: Mains water, electricity, broadband available