City Centre office accommodation. Fully refurbished building. New Services. Air Conditioning. Attractive finishes to common areas. Two units remaining plus additional storage space/floors available. Parking. Close to V&A Museum and refurbished rail station. Floor area range: 500 sq.ft to 7,500 sq.ft
            High quality open plan office suites within the heart of Dundee Waterfront. Rents from £7.50 per sq.ft. 35 car parking spaces. Views over River Tay and V&A Museum. City Centre within 5 minutes walk. Prominent position fronting Greenmarket and Riverside Drive. Close to railway station.
• AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE ENTRY
• WITHIN DUNDEE CITY CENTRE
• GRADE B LISTED BUILDING
• CLOSE TO BOTH DUNDEE & ABERTAY UNIVERSITIES
• DUNDEE WATERFRONT APPROX. 2 MINS WALK
• 100% RATES RELIEF FOR QUALIFYING OCCUPIERS
                  The subjects comprise purpose built first floor office space which was constructed in 1993. The subjects are situated on Dunsinane Avenue within Dunsinane Industrial Estate which is prominently located in an industrial/commercial location sitting between Kings Cross Road and Coupar Angus Road.
• Prominent City Centre Office Building • Rates Relief Available up to 100% • Car Parking available separately • Suites available from £12,000 per annum. • Flexible Lease Terms available • Suites from 145 sq.m (1560 sq.ft) to 174 sq.m (1,868 sq.ft)
See the latest Dundee office to rent listings from across the rent market.
Currently there are 62 available conventional offices in Dundee to rent.
Westferry Studios, Milligan Street, London E14 8AS
is the latest office to rent (726 to 3,180 sq ft), listed by Strettons.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Dundee conventional offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Dundee commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.