• New air conditioning
• Shared reception lobby with separate access points
• Fully refurbished space
• Fully recarpeted and redecorated
• Suspended ceilings and new LED lighting
• Raised floors with Electrak system
• Total of 39 car parking spaces
Binfield is situated between Ascot, Bracknell, Wokingham and Maidenhead with convenient access to the M4 J10 via the A329(M) and the M3 J3 via A322. Heathrow airport is 15 miles to east. Oakmede is located on the corner of Terrace Road and Forest Road with shops and business occupiers forming part of Oakmede Village Centre. Bracknell Town Centre is only 2 miles away providing a fast rail service to London Waterloo and Reading. Suite 2 comprises high quality self-contained open plan office space, recently refurbished and with excellent on-site parking. A new effective full repairing and insuring lease will be granted for a term to be agreed. Quoting Rent is £18,600 + VAT.
• Comprehensively refurbished
• Contemporary reception and updated common areas
• Good onsite parking (approx ratio of 1:245 sq ft)
• 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
• Full access raised floors
• Newly carpeted
• Newly installed LED lighting into metal ceiling grid
• Refurbishment completed November 2016
• 2 miles to M3 motorway (Junction 6)
• 1 allocated car parking space to each suite
• Additional storage lockers available (each approx. 400 sq ft (37.2 sq m))
• £11 per sq ft
• Non-furnished office space, with serviced amenities
• Flexible terms and fully inclusive costs
• Secure parking provision on site
• Expansion and contraction opportunities
• Communal kitchen areas
• Each office is decorated, carpeted and lit with LED light fittings
• Suspended ceilings & recessed lighting
• Single personnel doors & double access doors
• Anodised double glazed windows
• Carpeting within office areas
• Gas fired central heating to majority
• Three compartment perimeter trunking
• Toilet facilities
The property comprises a significant corporate style office facility totalling 118,000 sq ft over 6 levels. It is designed to fit the needs of modern businesses be they large, medium or small. It offers opportunities to extend and grow without the need for upheaval, with internal space options offering flexibility and ease of adaptation to meet individual layouts. The impressive atrium has been developed to offer coworking, networking and business event space.
The accommodation comprises a 2nd floor office totaling 3882 sq ft. The property provides a large open plan office with male and female WCs shower facilities kitchen and Coms room located within the demise. To the front of the property is a reception area with three meeting rooms that incorporate folding partition walls.
• Modern First Floor Offices of about 782 sq ft
• Shared kitchen/welfare and WC facilities
• Yard provides circa 36 spaces suitable for cars and vans
• Small gatehouse providing 90 sq ft on Ground Floor and 143 sq ft at First Floor.
• New lease and rental available upon application
• Well established location
• Close to ringroad system leading to J6 of the M3 motorway.
• 52 car spaces to be allocated pro rata
• Three person passenger lifts
• Fan coil air conditioning
• Suspended ceiling with metal tiles
• Low glare lighting
• Full access raised floors
• Existing floor boxes with IT/Telecomm points
This centre is situated in Chineham Park, Basingstoke, a well-established business park on the M3/M4 corridor. The mature parkland landscape creates a natural and secure setting with a relaxed atmosphere where people are happy to walk, run and cycle both during and after the working day.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Basingstoke conventional offices and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Basingstoke commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.