Prominent roadside retail units to let
• Opposite a Tesco Extra Superstore, with the associated car park immediately adjacent
• The units are subject to refurbishment works
• Ranging from 729 sq ft to 1,553 sq ft
An established well presented hair and beauty salon forming part of a prominently situated retail development including Tuffins supermarket * The property benefits from generous on site car parking within the Craven Centre
Modern trade counter/warehouse
• Generous forecourt car parking
• Large secure yard area
• Versatile accommodation - approx. 3,724 sqft (346 sqm)
• Prominent Trade Park Location with roadside frontage
• Available To Let - Rent: £20,500 pax
• A sale of the property may also be considered
Town centre offices suitable for a variety of alternative uses * Total accommodation 1216 sq ft (112.96 m sq) arranged over three floors * Located in the town centre of Shrewsbury with access directly off High Street
The property comprises a double length arch with front and back roller shutter doors, painted concrete floors, fluorescent strip lighting and a WC. There are four parking spaces available with the unit.
Communications House is an office building offering space over ground first and second floors having been constructed in the late 1960s early 70s. Specification includes fully accessible raised floors partial comfort cooling suspended ceiling with integral Cat II lighting single glazing canteen on ground floor storage areas.
A detached recently renovated period farmhouse with large garden. The wonderful property briefly comprises, a spacious kitchen, dining room, sitting room, study/ playroom, and 5 bedrooms over 2 floors. EPC Rating D
A parade of shops with residential units above and ample onsite shopper parking provided. Sutton Farm is a pleasant, densely populated residential area approximately 2 miles east of Shrewsbury Town Centre. Sutton Farm Retail Parade occupies a prominent position fronting Tilstock Crescent and serves a wide catchment area.
The office premises is located on Stafford Park 7, over looking the M54 motorway in an established, easily accessible business park known as Stafford Park in Telford, Shropshire. Junction 5 of the M54 is approximately ½ mile to the West and Telford Central railway station is less than 10 minutes walk away.
First floor salon/office premises extending to approx. 586 sq.ft. (54.42 sqm)
• Stylishly presented accommodation with reception area, two large rooms, kitchenette and separate wc
• Prominent High Street position with National retailers, Co-op, Lloyds Pharmacy and Coral nearby
• Available on a new Lease. Rent: £4,000 per annum exclusive
Quality industrial/office units Well-maintained established business park Fibre optic broadband on site, CCTV 24 hour access and after hours/weekend site security Geographically well located, with excellent Access to M54 (3 miles), A5, A49 road network Area 92.90 sq m (1,000 sq ft)
Industrial/Warehouse Unit Currently used for furniture retail Includes showroom, offices, mezzanine, wcs, kitchen and rear access Car parking for approx. 5 cars Area: From 470.51 sq m (5,063 sq ft) to 847.20 sq m (9,122 sq ft)
Attractive Grade II Listed ground floor retail premises extending in total to approx. 794 sqft (73.8 sqm)
• Accommodation comprising an open plan, contemporary styled retail sales area with attractive glazed frontage, internal storage and staff facilities
• Occupying a prominent Town Centre location situated amongst other occupiers including: Lloyds Bank and The Cooperative Funeral Care with Boots Opticians and FatFace Clothing nearby
• Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £16,500 per annum exclusive