Lichfield commercial properties to let on Realla. By searching for all commercial property for rent in Lichfield on Realla you can filter and refine by different categories to find available commercial property to rent now in Lichfield. Whether you are looking to expand your business in Lichfield, or relocate to Lichfield, search for Lichfield commercial property to rent today and contact local Lichfield commercial property letting agents.
Viewing 1 to 40 of 46 commercial property to rent in Lichfield
□ Last remaining opportunity
□ Situated on the well-established Fradley Park
□ Home to occupiers including Screwfix, DHL and Tesco
□ Built to Breeam ‘excellent’ standards
□ Reducing embodied carbon by 25%
□ Located on A38, Lichfield
Speculative unit due for completion March 2020. 15 m to underside of haunch, 36 dock loading doors (including 6 Euro), 6 level access doors, 50 kn/m2 floor loading, 540 car parking spaces, 80 HGV spaces, 100 m yard and 1.5 MVA power supply. www.fradley432.com
• 39 Market Street, Lichfield, WS13 6LA
• The property is situated in a prominent position on Market Street within the heart of Lichfield City Centre.
• The property is an attractive, Grade II Listed building extending over three floors together with a cellar. The building is self-contained and comprises ground floor retail sales area with access to a lower ground level cellar providing useful storage.
• Prominent location in Lichfield City Centre situated opposite the Market Square
20 Market Street Lichfield Staffordshire WS13 6LH Property Type: Retail Tenure: To Let Status: Live Size: 978 sq ft Sales Size: 866 sq ft Storage Size: 118 sq ft Price / Rent (£): £32000 pax Rateable Value (£): 23750
Fradley Park comprises 2.5 million sq ft of warehousing manufacturing and offices.Nucleus comprises a 22 acre site available for immediate development.Design and build options available from 50 to 150000 sq ft.
• High Specification unit up to 230000 sq ft
• Detailed B8 planning consent
• Deliverable within 36 weeks
• Superb location with excellent access links to the Midlands and National Motorway network
• Local occupiers include DHL Tesco Screwfix IMI Norgren and Great Bear Distribution
The subject site comprises of 0.7 acres (0.28 hectares) of prominent land positioned on the edge of a large Industrial and warehousing development with occupiers including companies such as Tesco DHL Great Bear Distribution and Palletways.The overall site is suitable for a variety of uses - including redevelopment to provide up to 750 new homes primary school health centre nursery public house and private open space car and cycle parking together with landscaping and associated servicing.
• 2 Bolt Court, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6LA
• The property is situated in Bolt Court within the heart of Lichfield City Centre. Bolt Court is positioned on the meeting of the pedestrianised Market Street and Breadmarket Street, directly opposite the Market Square.
• The property offers a unique opportunity which extends to provide a self-contained two storey kiosk offering a ground floor area. There is also use of a first floor/mezzanine level providing useful storage.
• Unique opportunity for a kiosk unit with the benefit of food/leisure use
A collection of modern single-storey industrial units to let on the Shires Industrial Estate, Lichfield. Originally constructed to provide block work partitioned offices, the majority of current tenants have adapted the internal layout of their units to suit their individual requirements. Each benefit from demised car parking areas and the estate also incorporates a visitors car parking area.
The property is situated in Lombard Street in an established business and commercial location close to Lichfield City Centre and all its related facilities, including the Three Spires Shopping Centre, Market Square and public car parks.
• Zone 4/5 Grays House, Grays Business Park, Lynn Lane, Shenstone, Lichfield, WS14 0DU
• The property is situated off Lynn Lane in Shenstone which is located on the outskirts of Lichfield City Centre.
• The property comprises two industrial stores accessed via a shared entrance off a driveway from Lynn Lane.
• Shared car park to the rear of the estate.
The property is located on Birmingham Road in Lichfield, within ½ mile of the city’s central facilities and 1 mile from junction T5 of the M6 toll road. Birmingham city centre is approximately 18 miles south. Rail services to London Euston are available in approximately 1 hour 37 minutes from Lichfield Trent Valley Station, whilst Lichfield City Station (½ mile from the property) is on the Birmingham cross city line.
Stowe Court is a modern purpose built office development with access off Stowe Street at its junction with George Lane and Lombard Street on the edge of Lichfield city centre. This is an established business location within walking distance of the city centre main shopping area and other amenities including public car parks.
The property is situated off Wellington Crescent within the Fradley Park estate, approximately 3.5 miles north of Lichfield and 10 miles south of Burton on Trent. This is an established business location adjacent to the A38 trunk road which provides dual carriageway access to the M6 Toll motorway to the south, together with the A50 trunk road and M1 motorway to the north.
See the latest Lichfield commercial property to rent listings from across the rent market.
Currently there are 46 available commercial property in Lichfield to rent.
31 Bakers Lane
is the latest commercial property to rent (2,532 sq ft), listed by BNP Paribas Real Estate.
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Lichfield commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of
commercial property for sale
and 12 billion sq. ft. of
commercial property space for lease
. Realla also attracts a large community of Lichfield commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.