This newly constructed two storey facility offers flexibility of use providing accommodation on ground and first floor with natural lighting being provided by full height glazing to the front elevation and glazing to either gable end. The galleried stairwell and customer lift provide access to the first floor. Male, female and disabled WCs are to the ground floor and there is a location allocated for kitchen area, if required. Externally there will be landscaped areas and communal car parking for use of patrons of the premises and the wider Strawberry Farm enterprise. The property is currently benefits A1 Retail planning consent and is therefore deemed most suitable for retail and similar uses.
Refurbished Warehouse with Yard
• Approximately 8,350 Sq Ft plus Mezzanine of approximately 2,450 Sq Ft
• Attractive Rural Business Park Location Recently Refurbished with New External Cladding and Internal Decoration to all Vertical Masonry and New LED Light Fittings
• Adjacent Unit 3 (former Canteen) also available by way of separate negotiation
• Large Concrete Yard Area
• Incentives Available Subject to Strength of Ingoing Tenant and Terms
Former Canteen Facilities Suitable for Office, Storage, Catering, Light Industrial Use.
• Approximately GIA = 645 Sq Ft
• £6,500 Per Annum Exclusive of all other Outgoings
• No VAT on rental
• Attractive Rural Business Park Location with Plentiful Onsite Car Parking
The proposed development is situated adjacent to Ringtail Retail Park, located at the junction of Pippin Street (B5242) and Liverpool Road (A59) the main road linking Preston with Ormskirk and beyond to Liverpool.
Total Site Area of Approx 1.43 acres
• Warehouse/Storage and Office Extending to Approx 8,800 sq ft GIA
• Former County Council Depot and Premises
• Available by way of a New Lease
• No VAT on Rental
• May Consider Lettings of Part