Clerkenwell now has more creative businesses per square mile than anywhere else in the UK. Once home to the watchmaking industries, and an ancient parish until 1965, Clerkenwell’s converted warehouses and factories give it a distinct industrial vibe. And it’s one which has attracted design agencies and businesses in the creative industries in their masses.
You don’t have to be part of the creative community to work in Clerkenwell. The past few decades have seen the area evolve into one of London's trendiest areas. It has a small, modern-town feel to it, brimming with independent coffee shops and bars. With a leading gastronomy scene and quaint cobbled streets, Clerkenwell is a contender. Plus, it is right in the middle of a booming London – just down the road from Kings Cross, Old Street and Chancery Lane.
- Angel - 11 min away
- Old Street - 20 min away
- Barbican - 17 min away
- Chancery Lane - 14 min away
- Russell Square - 18 min away
- King's Cross St. Pancras - 22 min away
- Kings Cross St Pancras/Eurostar (22 min from Clerkenwell Road)
- Old Street Train Station (10 mins from Clerkenwell Road)
- Farringdon Train Station (6 mins from Clerkenwell Road)
- Heathrow Airport (51 minutes from Farringdon Underground)
- Gatwick Airport (71 minutes from Farringdon Train Station)
- City Airport (49 minutes from Angel Tube Station)
- Home to the Clerkenwell Design Week Festival.
- Percival Street was named after Spencer Perceval who was assassinated during his time as British Prime Minister in 1812.
- Up until the 60s, Clerkenwell was well known for its gin distilleries and breweries.
- Charles Dickens lived at 15 different locations, all of which have been demolished apart from his Clerkenwell home where the Charles Dickens Museum is based now.
See the latest Clerkenwell commercial property listings from across the market.
Currently there are 420 available commercial property in Clerkenwell.
5-13 Hatton Wall, London, EC1N 8JB is the latest commercial property to rent (55 people).
Realla operates a heavily trafficked listing service for Clerkenwell commercial property and other markets in the UK with more than £6 billion of commercial property for sale and 12 billion sq. ft. of commercial property space for lease. Realla also attracts a large community of Clerkenwell commercial real estate professionals with 1,000s of members comprised of agents, corporate executives, service providers, and more than 1 million buyers, tenants and other principals throughout the UK.
Realla's Clerkenwell commercial property listings include conventional offices, serviced office spaces, retail units & shops, leisure, entertainment & licensed properties, commercial land & plots, industrial units and much more.
Realla.co - for all your Clerkenwell commercial property needs.