||12,905 to 17,523 sq ft
Est. service charge
Est. rates payable
|Lease types||Sub Lease
Short term fitted out office accommodation
Excellent proximity to Shoreditch, Spitalfields and the City
Efficient floor round central atrium
Located on the Broadgate Estate, in the heart of the City and adjacent to Liverpool Street Station.
Local authority: City of London
||Service charge per
* All sizes NIA
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
London City 6.0m, London Heathrow 16.6m, London Gatwick 26.2m
London Liverpool Street 0.2m, Shoreditch High Street 0.3m, Moorgate 0.4m
Liverpool Street 0.3m, Shoreditch High Street 0.2m, Old Street 0.4m
Suspended metal tile ceiling
Fully accessible raised floor
Hall call lifts
Manned concierge reception
|Date of refurbishment
||01 Apr 2017
||Offered open plan from April 2017, with the benefit of Cat B fit out of part.
Short term flexible office
Cushman & Wakefield LLP ("C&W") gives notice to anyone who may read these particulars as follows:
1. These particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers. They are intended to give a fair overall description of the property only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Any information contained in these particulars (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact or that the property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
3. The photographs appearing in these particulars show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken. Certain aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. Furthermore no assumptions should be made in respect of parts of the property which are not shown in the photographs. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
4. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of any part of the property this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained and these matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. No person in the employment of C&W has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. This property is offered subject to contract and unless otherwise stated all rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
7. Unless otherwise stated, no investigations have been made by or on behalf of C&W regarding pollution, or potential land, air or water contamination. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations as required.
As required (or similar alternative wording as appropriate):
8. Copyright and confidentiality Cushman & Wakefield, 2016.