* Service charge and rates included
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.Find out more
Republic is surprisingly connected to the rest of London, being serviced by its own DLR station. Easy access to Canary Wharf and London City Airport. 13 minutes to Bank and 22 minutes to Bond Street.
8 mins to London City Airport
5 minutes to the Elizabeth Line at Canary Wharf. West Ham 1.4m, Limehouse 1.5m, Maze Hill 1.9m
Own DLR station East India; 2 minutes to Canning Town; 5 minutes to Canary Wharf, 9 mins to Stratford, 13 mins to Bank, 22 mins to Bond Street; 5 mins to Crossrail
On-site covered car park
On-site Puregym, Restaurants and Cafes
Fast, Easy & Flexible:
- Each studio provides plug & play allowing immediate occupancy.
- Signing up for a Studio couldn’t be easier. We have a standard short-format lease which is available on request.
- There is minimum commitment of 12 months but after this period are happy to offer longer terms or breaks.
What will I get?
- 24/7 access to your own exclusive, fully fitted and furnished secure office.
- Your own private meeting room.
- Access to shared tea-point and break out space.
- Access state of the art bicycle and shower facilities.
- Guests will be greeted at the main ground floor reception and directed to your private office.
- Free use of the ground floor boardroom/auditorium as follows:
- Studio 1: 2.3 hours per month
- Studio 2: 4.9 hours per month
- Studio 3: 5.8 hours per month
- Studio 4: 3.3 hours per month
What’s Included in the Rent?
The ‘Rent’ is an inclusive amount, payable monthly in advance, designed to make occupation costs for your office simpler and easier. It includes the following:
- Business Rates
- Service Charge
- Building Insurance
- Daily Cleaning
- Fibre Provision
- Cabling for Power
- Air conditioning
- Fully stocked tea point.
Additional VAT is payable on the ‘Rent’.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
A three month rent deposit will be payable on completion of the lease.
Other Big Building Benefits:
- You will have access to the Library, the ground floor informal meeting area and the reception co-working bench.
- Additional hours in the boardroom or auditorium are available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- There is comprehensive onsite Wellness schedule offering events and activities to all tenants.
- The Republic App provides access to a wide range of services from your phone.
What Happens at the end of the lease?
There are no dilapidations, at the end of the lease you will simply be required to hand back the office vacant, in a tidy and clean condition with all tenant goods, fixtures and fitting removed.
What’s Not Included?
- Computers & Telephones
- Contents Insurance
Speeds up to 10,000 mbps (10 gbps) up and down